PDT Reduction Bid Eff. Nov 1, 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCFlyer

Just found the reduction bid on the company website. Odd that it comes out on a Sunday.

18 CA downgrades
41 FO furloughs

i hate this "airline"

Intrinsically??? Half the airline is made up of ex-allegheny guys. A large percentage of which live in Pennsylvania. It's also cheap.

LGA, and CHO are junior bases. Cost having a big thing to do with it.

Piedmont Airlines

I have heard negative comments about Piedmont. Overall, I have heard the regional airline industry can be poor. Is there a good or decent regional airline worth working for. The reason I ask is there's some CFI's I have talked to who want to go to the regional airlines in the future in order to get the flight experience for a better flying career (SWA, AirTran, etc.)

Piedmont Airlines

I have heard some negative comments about Piedmont Airlines. I realize the regional airline industry isn't a place to land a career. I know some CFI's who are going to looking at regional airlines in the future. However, it's a place where many career pilots do get the experience they need to eventually move to larger carriers or better flying jobs. Is there a good or decent regional airline pilot can go to get this experience?

Latest resources

Back