Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT reduce fleet, furloughs in the future.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well should by some reason they roll over and we win, AND this place is around in 3 years.... PDT could be the place to be. But I would have to say none of this is likely to happen.

We don't expect them to shake in their boots.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't posting that to be an azz myself.... I just read their response as them being very matter of fact. Personally I'd love to see something come of the lawsuit for all my friends at PDT but I think a gain is unlikely..... I hope that I'm wrong.

We don't expect them to shake in their boots.

Hey WSurf I like your avatar man, takes me back. I remember those food vouchers we used to get (@ Allegheny), nobody wanted those things. I remember the Chinese place at La Garbage, "no, you pay money, USAir no good".... ha, those were the times, I miss Allegheny

"good job ALPA",
"Nice work"
"you'll get them"

yeah right

What the hell are you talking about, is this your first experience with ALPA?? this organization is so f****n useless is not even funny... Give me one sceneraio where ALPA came in and saved the day?? just one.....

Look at all the best contracts, which one did ALPA negotiate??

Sarcasm didn't come through for ya? Sorry bout that. Dude, I despise ALPA and all that it has become. I wish you luck if you are represented by them.....you'll need lots of it.

BC

Is it true that Ray Torres is running some part operation out of Miami called something like RTair???

Don't know if it's the same Ray Torres, but there is an RT Aerospace out of Miami that specializes in Cessna 337 conversions and some 210 stuff as well. They also have some wicked RC airplane kits.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's the same Ray Torres, but there is an RT Aerospace out of Miami that specializes in Cessna 337 conversions and some 210 stuff as well. They also have some wicked RC airplane kits.

Follow dee mayenta pointor....

and chimney dee fight ayedentant when you git

dirsty.

The guy would give you the shirt off his back if it

would help you learn something.... he put his heart

into teaching.

Last edited:
Follow dee mayenta pointor....

and chimney dee fight ayedentant when you git

dirsty.

The guy would give you the shirt off his back if it

would help you learn something.... he put his heart

into teaching.

He left a great legacy. Pilots at Piedmont still chimmee the flight attendant, and follow the prohedures. I doubt anyone there will remember me in 10 years!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back