Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT reduce fleet, furloughs in the future.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a side note however.

On Friday February 27th, attorneys from Alpa National filed suit on behalf of the Pilots of Piedmont Airlines and PSA Airlines in the United States District Court of VA. The suit seeks Injunctive and Declaratory relief over the multi party dispute arising from the alleged failure to provide for wholly owned pilots flow through to mainline. While this step can be considered a major milestone in unraveling this issue, it is important to remember that resolution to this matter may be a long way off.

And many months ago, someone farted during hurricane Katrina.

YAWN

Someone to pull my finger.

Often.

But that's my kink... Honestly, who gives a shiite? You don't invest in these turds' actions, why should I? I'm so phenomenally over it...

Someone to pull my finger.

Often.

But that's my kink... Honestly, who gives a shiite? You don't invest in these turds' actions, why should I? I'm so phenomenally over it...

I think we're all over it. The only way to get at these people is the 'Wallet'.

I am for one glad that there's been some legal action taken.

Remember we are working under a concessionary contract. They can have there flowthru, I just want the money they have stolen out of my wallet. It's time to reach into theirs.

I think we're all over it. The only way to get at these people is the 'Wallet'.

I am for one glad that there's been some legal action taken.

Remember we are working under a concessionary contract. They can have there flowthru, I just want the money they have stolen out of my wallet. It's time to reach into theirs.

I've been so bitter for so long, I honestly don't care anymore.

I just got "short called," except for one minor deet: I'm not on call.

Gotta love caller ID!

Dougweiser saying he'd give back the remaining 7 if he had to make the decision today, the FEEYUCKED occurrence policy, duct-taped planes, Farrow spinning the ASM for the Dash, our airline has 4X the employees as PSA... we're done, dude.

So am I. And I couldn't give two sh**s less about it anymore.

I'm very strongly considering going to Dr. Somerov and getting my Master's degree. This industry is toast, and I will never sell out to a cu ntract carrier to make a buck

Last edited:
On a side note however.

On Friday February 27th, attorneys from Alpa National filed suit on behalf of the Pilots of Piedmont Airlines and PSA Airlines in the United States District Court of VA. The suit seeks Injunctive and Declaratory relief over the multi party dispute arising from the alleged failure to provide for wholly owned pilots flow through to mainline. While this step can be considered a major milestone in unraveling this issue, it is important to remember that resolution to this matter may be a long way off.

Go git 'em, ALPA!

And just in the nick of time!

Wait....you guys do know Mainline has a few hundred on furlough, right?

Seriously, I wish you guys all luck with this crate of crap. ALPA, collectively all three AAA units, somehow managed to screw everyone with all the LOA's and cute little contractions and acronyms over the last seven or eight years. The only winner was the company, who ended up with a gloriously divided bunch of pilots with no work rules.

Nice work ALPA! Keep at it! Success is right around the corner!!! Don't let up now!!! Assess the pilot for more money if you need to, but stay the course!! You'll get 'em!!!!

Nice work ALPA! Keep at it! Success is right around the corner!!! Don't let up now!!! Assess the pilot for more money if you need to, but stay the course!! You'll get 'em!!!!

"good job ALPA",
"Nice work"
"you'll get them"

yeah right

What the hell are you talking about, is this your first experience with ALPA?? this organization is so f****n useless is not even funny... Give me one sceneraio where ALPA came in and saved the day?? just one.....

Look at all the best contracts, which one did ALPA negotiate??

"good job ALPA",
"Nice work"
"you'll get them"

yeah right

What the hell are you talking about, is this your first experience with ALPA?? this organization is so f****n useless is not even funny... Give me one sceneraio where ALPA came in and saved the day?? just one.....

Look at all the best contracts, which one did ALPA negotiate??

sar⋅casm

–noun 1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

I am sure the only reason ALPA is jumpin on this is to try and stick it too USAPA. When US Airways pilots dumped ALPA that caused ALPA to lose their money. And if there's one thing ALPA cares about is 'Da Money'.

Theres no way that ALPA woulda started legal action against ALPA. But now the game could be on.

Latest resources

Back