Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT reduce fleet, furloughs in the future.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ironically had a mainline aircraft interior inspector on board the other day and she was complaining about a dash built in '92... And I was like, "apparently you haven't seen our low 900's......."

She was actually very nice and understanding, writing a list of things that needs to be replaced. Which I thought was laughable. Like anything will be fixed. Besides, it's the entire plane that needs to be replaced! OH what I would have given for it to have been the plane we lose next month!

The real kicker: "I thought you guys were supposed to get jets"

On ask pissmonts latest update mngmt dropped the seed of the kit for the -100's which is a big tear down and rebuild with new avionics, interiors, and engines. Supposedly they are supposed to meet with the company that does it in march. So obvioulsy we won't get that. Lovely.

Meh, pfiefle is the best we can put up there?

Seriously though, can't Jay slip him some downers before sending him up in front of Parker? Slow down there Johnny boy, complete sentences now, mmk?

But yea - sounds pretty certain that we'll be dropping the next 7.

Last edited:
Meh, pfiefle is the best we can put up there?

We don't put anyone up there. JP goes out of his way to attend those meetings and ask's Drunkie question about Piedmonts future.

I applaud him for making that effort at each crew meeting.

On a side note however.

On Friday February 27th, attorneys from Alpa National filed suit on behalf of the Pilots of Piedmont Airlines and PSA Airlines in the United States District Court of VA. The suit seeks Injunctive and Declaratory relief over the multi party dispute arising from the alleged failure to provide for wholly owned pilots flow through to mainline. While this step can be considered a major milestone in unraveling this issue, it is important to remember that resolution to this matter may be a long way off.

Latest resources

Back