• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT/PSA TA info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Modest pay raises below inflation, 75 percent DH, 11 day off min, 75 hr guarantee. 11 day off and 75 hr guarantee don't affect most of the pilot group. With new ft dt rules all lines will be close to 11 days off anyway.

75 hrs for rsv lines too? Thats a bump from 72.

75 hrs for rsv lines too? Thats a bump from 72.
Yes. So that plus min day off increase of 1 for the reserve guys. Sorely needed I might add, reserve rules were one of our biggest gripes. DH pay of 75 percent (increased from 50) helps them disproportionally too, so reserve will be more lucrative. We also got a critical change in extension language, so now the company admits a reserve pilot is considered a "pilot" according to the contract and the section that covers "pilot schedule extensions" applies to reserves now. Pathetic we had to bargain for something we already had.

So reserve life will be noticeably better, but its like saying one turd smells better than another. The rest of the contract improvements are offset by the concessions we gave.

Im hearing Jr man is now 4 hrs min at 1.75%, but open is worse. Sucks if you like picjing up time I guess. Also got min day of 3.5.....wouldve been better at 4 though. Whats the word on signing bonus?

1.8% no?

Yes. So that plus min day off increase of 1 for the reserve guys. Sorely needed I might add, reserve rules were one of our biggest gripes. DH pay of 75 percent (increased from 50) helps them disproportionally too, so reserve will be more lucrative. We also got a critical change in extension language, so now the company admits a reserve pilot is considered a "pilot" according to the contract and the section that covers "pilot schedule extensions" applies to reserves now. Pathetic we had to bargain for something we already had.

So reserve life will be noticeably better, but its like saying one turd smells better than another. The rest of the contract improvements are offset by the concessions we gave.

Wait....are talking about psa or PDT? I just realized the name of this thread.

Latest resources

Back