• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT Crews and CrewTrac Web- some facts.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Instead of being glad you have a job or working constructively with your company, get on here and bitch.

Piedmont management has a long history of refusing to work constructively with their pilots. On many issues. This is one.

However, we don't run the APU, we single engine taxi to save fuel and what do we get out of it? 20 percent fleet reduction, furloughs, and hostile management who wants us to take contract concessions.

Piedmont management has a long history of refusing to work constructively with their pilots. On many issues. This is one.

However, we don't run the APU, we single engine taxi to save fuel and what do we get out of it? 20 percent fleet reduction, furloughs, and hostile management who wants us to take contract concessions.

Hostile goes both ways. Contract concessions? No fooling? Anyone tell you Airways is going broke?

Go get another job! No where to go? Better work with your company to save every penny you can. Single engine taxi isn't some sort of optional operating program. You need to fly the airplanes they way you are told to by the company. Grow up!

Last edited:
Instead of being glad you have a job or working constructively with your company, get on here and bitch.

"Working constructively" and "PDT management" are as diametrically opposed as possible, unlike putting information out there vice bitching. When you've been lied to your face several times after a reasonable attempt at constructively working, how would you feel about the next attempt? Optimistic? That would be either following the disgraced values of the company man, or just plain stupid.

Where are you going to go next? Think about it.
Think, or daydream?

Good luck to you and yours.
Fortes fortuna adiuvat

I have no problem with working constructively with my company. It is getting harder to working cohesively. I just don't trust management. To many times, I've been lied to. From the day I was hired-- upgrade will be less than two years, Q400's are just around the corner, we have a flow through to mainline-- to Doug Parker saying he wants to keep the DASH 8's, we're going to grow the wholly owened companies, - etc- at some point you have to feel stupid to except the company line.

Still-- I want contribute positively to the success of my company, in spite of the poor efforts and lack of vision of our management.

I have no problem with working constructively with my company. It is getting harder to working cohesively. I just don't trust management. To many times, I've been lied to. From the day I was hired-- upgrade will be less than two years, Q400's are just around the corner, we have a flow through to mainline-- to Doug Parker saying he wants to keep the DASH 8's, we're going to grow the wholly owened companies, - etc- at some point you have to feel stupid to except the company line.

Still-- I want contribute positively to the success of my company, in spite of the poor efforts and lack of vision of our management.

No management person promised you an upgrade in two years.

Q400's were right around the corner until the economy tanked. They are conserving cash. You get the reason why don't you?

They wanted to keep the DASH 8's but the leases came up and the rates went through the roof. They are not economically a smart move now.

Flow through? Talk to your union.

At some point you have to understand that airlines are a business and must at some point make a profit. They are not here so you and I have an airplane to fly on the days I want to go to work.

Hostile goes both ways. Contract concessions? No fooling? Anyone tell you Airways is going broke?

How is the pilot group being hostile? Nobody at PDT is doing anything to the company other than what they want. And yes, we are already under a concessionary contract from the last go-round and they want more. I'm not interested in saving jobs, I'm interested in getting paid the most we can. Pilots are too eager to suffer for our art.

Go get another job! No where to go?

I got plenty of options, and unfortunately I'm pursuing them now. I didn't want to, but there is no light at the end of the tunnel and I don't really have a choice. I don't mind saving the company money but don't expect me to do things outside my scope of practice to save money then ask me to give up pay. "For the good of the company" is not my incentive. I don't care about the investors. Extra pay is the only thing that motivates me.

You need to fly the airplanes they way you are told to by the company. Grow up!

Certainly, but when there are subjective decisions to be made, I will always err on my side.

How is the pilot group being hostile? Nobody at PDT is doing anything to the company other than what they want. And yes, we are already under a concessionary contract from the last go-round and they want more. I'm not interested in saving jobs, I'm interested in getting paid the most we can. Pilots are too eager to suffer for our art.

I got plenty of options, and unfortunately I'm pursuing them now. I didn't want to, but there is no light at the end of the tunnel and I don't really have a choice. I don't mind saving the company money but don't expect me to do things outside my scope of practice to save money then ask me to give up pay. "For the good of the company" is not my incentive. I don't care about the investors. Extra pay is the only thing that motivates me.

Certainly, but when there are subjective decisions to be made, I will always err on my side.

Your a wonderful employee I'm sure LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hostile? I think that covers it.......LOLOLOLOL This industry is full of pilots just like yourself.

You should be proud!

They wanted to keep the DASH 8's but the leases came up and the rates went through the roof. They are not economically a smart move now.

Much like the lies you told us about CrewTrac Web?

Flow through? Talk to your union.
You pay dues too, dontcha? You even have a slot on our list, right? But when you crawl under a desk and "pray" for another promotion, yes- it is not YOUR union at all.

They are not here so you and I have an airplane to fly on the days I want to go to work.

Hmm. You're either PDT MGT or F&H propagandist slime. Either way, we'll leave the light on for ya.

Your a wonderful employee I'm sure LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hostile? I think that covers it.......LOLOLOLOL This industry is full of pilots just like yourself.

You should be proud!

I'm proud of being one of the few pilots who doesn't think its right to subsidize fares with my paycheck.

Latest resources

Back