Pdt Cq

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My favorite Frankie quote (the scene is the sim during my captain upgrade MV):

"Goddamit Francis, if we aren't out of this g*ddam thing by 6 o'clock, I am going to stick my d*ck in your a*s soft, and let it get haaaaarrd! By the way... Francis... That's a good f*ckin' name!"

He is absolutely the most unique person I have ever associated with here at PDT. There was a JAX CA who came close, but Glawson was in a class by himself.

"Goddamit Francis, if we aren't out of this g*ddam thing by 6 o'clock, I am going to stick my d*ck in your a*s soft, and let it get haaaaarrd! By the way... Francis... That's a good f*ckin' name!"

He is absolutely the most unique person I have ever associated with here at PDT. There was a JAX CA who came close, but Glawson was in a class by himself.

He taught a couple days of my initial ground school back when it was in SBY. During the slide presentation for the FOM section he would look at it in front class and start to read the slide.
About half way through reading it he would turn to us with his glass's half way down his nose and this blank look on his face say, "Okay, this is another one of those "Just us Fuk'in Common Sense ones".

He said that about 20 times and we all busted out laughing each time. Priceless.....

He did my new-hire sim stuff in SEA a while back.....My hand brushed the other guys hand over the throttles during a go-around, "What are you f******* guys doing, holding f****** hands!!!????"......

I think subconsciously, we might have actually been trying to holding hands due to some amount of terror from the guy behind us......Then he proceeded to give the two of us nicknames, mine was sh** Head, the other guy was di** head if I remember correctly.....

When I was a FO my Captain and I had probably one of the best CQ flights ever. We nailed all the call outs and procedures. We both flew the sim that night like we were Chuck Yeager.

Instead of saying good job, he looks at me with this serious face and say, "what? so you think your some hot ******************** fuk'in pilot or something?"

I just busted out laughing!!!!

Remember his term for male flight attendants?

Rumor has it a couple of guys in the sim got a V1 cut, nailed it all down to calling the FA. Frankie came unglued, bitched for 10 minutes, then made them repeat the thing. Once again the crew nailed it with the cap flying, FO running the checklists. The guy gets down to calling the FA, cap grabs the phone and calls back with "pilot to tail gunner....".

Which JAX Capt?

THAT WAS YOU!

Reference my post on this topic a few back- I laughed so damned hard, I had a hernia.

Latest resources

Back