• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pdt Cq

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was just telling my captain about how we knew when Trout was hiring. Dang!

Glawson still there?

Thats so funny ya'll bring that up. I heard about his hiring practices almost 2 years ago...and now all those predictions seem to be turning out to be right.

I thought it was just BS but apparently not.

Man, I remember all the Hooter Girls from Wilmington, NC that were based in EWN.

Talk about great times in Hilton Head with that bunch!!

Glawson hadn't been seen since I left there. Been at least 2 or 3 years since he was running the sim, longer since he hit 60.

As for good ole Frank Glawson, the story I heard was that the company stiffed him and the other "retired" instructors for some cash when USAirways went through bankruptcy #1. So Frank told them to pound sand. I'm sure he did it in his ever so tactful way:)

As for good ole Frank Glawson, the story I heard was that the company stiffed him and the other "retired" instructors for some cash when USAirways went through bankruptcy #1. So Frank told them to pound sand. I'm sure he did it in his ever so tactful way:)

Nothing more funnier then doing a hold in CQ for 30 minutes to look back in the sim to see why.

He was a hoot! And all the stuff he said and got away with. He cracked me up at times!

Last edited:
"All right, ladies. I have a (*&ing date tonight, and I'm NOT gonna be late. So if this (*&ing thing takes longer than (*&(* one hour, I'm bending one of you over and (*&(*ing the (*&(ing !@# out of you. So who is gonna be? YOU? You're pretty. Your leg."

I was in tears, literally. I don't think a single thing was done by the book for at least 5 minutes, we were laughing the whole way. Best part? He pulled that stunt with another crew, and I'd heard about it. CLASSIC.

He did my upgrade. He beat the sh!t out of everything in that sim with the pump handle. He would drive us to/from training smoking all the way.
Frankie and the D!ckheads rule!!!

ILM gals rocked. God bless Trout and his keen eye for a 'quality' flight attendant.

Latest resources

Back