• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL ALPA sues Pinnacle Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
can anyone post that letter that pcl mgmt sent out to pilots, i saw in posted in a ops room the other day, what a joke that peace of crap letter was.

Why has ALPA not sued to get the agreements overturned if they were signed under duress? If is really that simple, it would have happened already.

A re-distribution of wealth does affect me. Not as much as people who earn higher incomes, but it still does. I think what you are trying to point out is that as long as it doesn't affect me, then I shouldn't care if someone else gets screwed. In that case, tax the hell out of backpacks, ipods, hair gel, windbreakers and all of the other goods I don't consume because it won't affect me.

I think you have a very warped sence of your position in America. Turn on the television, all those people with Ferraris, Yahts and estates, THAT is not YOU. Your 65K a year is not the wealth we are talking about.

At that salary you are barely middle class. The same middle class that has been under attack for some time. You talk about the less deserving getting something they don't deserve, Yeah that pisses me off too. But not nearly as much as the very deserving middle class being shat on like they have.

You talk about the less deserving getting something they don't deserve, Yeah that pisses me off too. But not nearly as much as the very deserving middle class being shat on like they have.

Amen, brother!

A very wise former boss of mine said once "Vote your job, because without that, nothing else matters. The best principals in the world don't pay the bills or keep you and your family warm at night."
He was spot on.

Peace.

Rekks

Target nailed!

If your job is in jeapordy then your house, clothes, food, insurance, communication, transportation, leisure time in in jeapordy...

The better your job, the better your life!... Manage, protect and improve your job and then you can address your important issues!!

Regarding what issue of this thread thats been hijacked multiple times?

The union is embarrassed by this bonus because they didn't have any part in "negotiating" it. Now they can't pound their chests and say look at what we did to help their pilots.

Latest resources

Back