• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL 76-seat rates are posted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow, pinnacle is looking better everyday for me!

how long would it take if i applied now to get in the nine

Dude everyone in the new hire classes know that it is known as either the canadairbus A900 or the 797. Your such a noob. Also the FOM requires epaulettes to be worn backwards.

And most importantly, remember to tell bar skanks that you fly for Delta not Northwest.

Last edited:
Before everyone starts bashing these rates, these rates are imposed by an arbitrator, our goal was higher than these. These rates are not the rates we will have in our new contract. The way these rates were determined was by looking at industry average of all the airlines flying the crj 900. If you don't like these rates than look to your own pilot groups.

I think PCL128 owes me a beer now.....
:beer:

Keep in mind these rates go under the 1999 contract. Which means they were up for renegotiation as of 2004. So comparing them to ASA's "new" payrates is not very prudent.

As previously stated....these rates are based on the 1999 contract, not 2008......that means the arbitrator would believe the rates for the 900 today would be significantly higher.

I think this is a definite move in the right direction to to get a respectible contract for the Guys and Girls at Pinnacle. Keep up the good work!!

Which means they were up for renegotiation as of 2004.

And how is that working out so far? The first thing management will say when you try to get anything more for your 76 rates will be, "we just signed off on those rates in 2008." Nice try.

Latest resources

Back