• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL 76-seat rates are posted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you want to compare those rates to something, I suggest you start with what mgmt WANTED to pay.

Hows $24.xx/hr for second year FO grab you?

Proposed Turbojet 60 - 76seats, 1- 50 aircraft

First Officers
All Turbojet Aircraft
Same as 50 - 50 seat turbojet aircraft

Captain

YOS RATE
0-1___57.40
1-2___59.69
2-3___61.65
3-4___63.66
4-5___65.58
5-6___67.55
6-7___69.31
7-8___71.44
8-9___73.63
9-10__75.86
10-11_78.12
11-12_80.51
12-13_82.94
13-14_85.40
14-15_87.37
15-16_88.77
16-17_90.22
17-18_91.64

If you want to compare those rates to something, I suggest you start with what mgmt WANTED to pay.

I wouldn’t start comparing rates based on what anyone wanted.

They shouldn’t be compared to what the company wanted or what I wanted for that matter. The rates should be compared to industry standard.

The new rates are an improvement and are welcomed. Hopefully they will improve even more with the new contract.

If 9L is Colgan, you guys should hide your face whenever you approach another pilot for those disgusting Q400 rates. They are less than Skywests E120 rates for Gods sake!
Edit: Well almost lower than the E120 at Skywest, but way below the ATR-72 at ASA!

Last edited:
Our current 50 seat rates at AWAC are better than these. Hope you can negotiate something better.
Best luck.

Peace.

Rekks

Is there any planned reduction in flying for NWA? ( on the Pinnacle side of things )

I know someone who went over to Pinnacle qualified for CA ( enough flight time ) and they said he has to do 100 hours in the CRJ200 as an FO and then can bid for a CA slot......that true? If so is it working as planned for those doing it?

Last edited:
Let me clarify...

I was in no way endorsing those rates as good or even acceptable. My point was that Pinnacle pilots did not roll over and take the rates mgmt wanted to force on us. We fought for better rates and, although we did not get what we wanted, got significantly better than the comany was offering. As others have said, those rates are subject to negotiation during the section six process and will be improved.

Pinnacle pilots aren't undercutting anyone. If we voted for those rates, yes. But we didn't.

As far as comparison to the Colgan Q400 rates...give me a break.

How did the FO lines come out for you guys this month? Oh, wait....

Okay so the rates aren't that out of line with everyone else's, but what kind of work rules do you guys have at PCL? That's where you can make some money and enjoy better quality of life with one shot.

Latest resources

Back