• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PBS Frontline expose' on regional airline industry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yeah Rez, I'd like to hear who he's speaking to.
Seeing that they're not saying who he's talking to, he's probably just talking to the pilot groups.....and we all know how effective that is.
Rez, I have something just as effective for you to try.
How about you, PFT_128, Prater and the rest of your ALPO chest thumbers go find an empty conference room and do some informational picketing. Oh, don't forget to shut the door so no one can see you guys.
Also move some tables and chairs out of the way to clear a path. They don't call PFT_28 "Twinkle Toe's" for nothing. He's about as nimble as a one legged, half retarded drunken monkey.
Get back to us when your all done, I'd like to see how it went for you guys.....Oh yeah, don't forget to tell the photographers at ALPA Magazine to show up. I'm sure they need a new cover photo so they can put "We Are ALPA" over it......It's odd how they have done that for every magazine since AAA voted them off the property.

42k before taxes as a 3rd year FO. ...of course I am away from home far more than someone with a 40 hour per week "nine to five". What gets me about those who defend current pilot pay (like the RAA bozo) is that they do not mention how much pilots have to work in order to make their inflated incomes.

Relax everyone! No one will be watching PBS on a Tuesday night at 9pm. This will soon fade and other then a few changes, it will be business as usual.

Bingo, this is no different than the last several times this has come up. It's just another fart in the wind.

Y They don't call PFT_28 "Twinkle Toe's" for nothing. He's about as nimble as a one legged, half retarded drunken monkey.
Damn you. I just spit good 10 penny ale all over my laptop. LOLOLOL......

Yeah Rez, I'd like to hear who he's speaking to.
Seeing that they're not saying who he's talking to, he's probably just talking to the pilot groups.....and we all know how effective that is.
So Prater and Friends are effectively "preaching to the choir" so to speak??? Wow...

So Prater and Friends are effectively "preaching to the choir" so to speak??? Wow...

Some pilots are the only ones dumb enough to believe every word he drools.
Others see him for the moldy sack of potatoes that he is.

Some pilots are the only ones dumb enough to believe every word he drools.
Others see him for the moldy sack of potatoes that he is.
Ask a former America West pilot about Prater, the answer would make moldy sack of potatoes look like a compliment.

Ask a former America West pilot about Prater, the answer would make moldy sack of potatoes look like a compliment.

I don't doubt it one bit. As for the "mold sack"....Well, I've been pushing the TOS lately and trying to control my language.
If I wanted some time away from FI.com, I could have broken the bank with my vulgar language and thoughts.....But it's too much fun to make fun of ALPA.

So this is what your 2% goes to? So Prater can make excuses to the various pilot groups as to why ALPA was IGNORED by the NTSB?

Latest resources

Back