• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay raise for Southwest today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats to each and every one of you. You certainly deserve it. Keep up the humbleness and humility and you shall stay strong for many years to come. Well done!

How official is airline pilot pay dot com? This scale has been on airlinepilotpaycentral for a few days. I think this raise was talked about in June or July on this board.

sf260pilot said:
How official is airline pilot pay dot com? This scale has been on airlinepilotpaycentral for a few days. I think this raise was talked about in June or July on this board.
It is accurate. New pay scale effective today 1 Sep 2005.

Look at that perdium. thats better than international flight crews...Go SWA set the bar......

I was looking at these numbers a few days ago and they have not changed. By the way is TR4A the car or something else? I had one of those and now a TR-3

Last edited:
jwes said:
...Go SWA set the bar......

So now SWA is "setting the bar". Funny how I heard for years and years how we were lowering it by agreeing to fly for such substandard wages and work rules. That no one wanted to come to SWA unless they couldn't find a job at a "real" major.

sf260pilot said:
By the way is TR4A the car or something else? I had one of those and now a TR-3
Yes, I had a 1967 TR4A with removable Hardtop (Surrey Top). It was my first car. I sold it in 1993.

Latest resources

Back