• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger Strikes Back wins against Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's the problem with many airlines today. Why not treat the customers right in the first place, so you don't have to "rely" on other airlines f-ing up to get them back?? Sad, very sad how customer service is non-existent. Honestly, I only fly JetBlue or SW when I have the choice, just for that mentality.

Want some cheese with your whine? Give me a break. Things happen. Sorry. You and I don't know the whole story. And, have a great time flying Jetblue and SWA to ATL the next time you have to go there. Fantastic. Go for it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That's the problem with many airlines today. Why not treat the customers right in the first place, so you don't have to "rely" on other airlines f-ing up to get them back?? Sad, very sad how customer service is non-existent. Honestly, I only fly JetBlue or SW when I have the choice, just for that mentality.
Not to mention all that you have in common cleaning cabins and lav's!:laugh:

Want some cheese with your whine? Give me a break. Things happen. Sorry. You and I don't know the whole story. And, have a great time flying Jetblue and SWA to ATL the next time you have to go there. Fantastic. Go for it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Who's whining General?? Seems like you. You don't like what somebody says and get all defensive. Grow up. I know the truth hurts, but it is what it is. I've flown enough to know that customer service at the majors suck. As for going to ATL, there's always AirTran. :p

DL proactively cancelled the flight. They do that for various reasons when a big weather event is forecast. Just because one airline with a history of weather difficulties happened to make it in this case doesn't really mean jack. This guy could just have easily ended up in a divert with no gates or jetways available and stuck on an aircraft for hours with overflowing lavs, no food or water, and no a/c. DL was trying to avoid that possibility. This guy really had no case in my opinion. They just couldn't be bothered with him.

Last edited:
Oh come el capitan, you know what I mean. All those lav fumes got what little brain you have spinning?

Hahaha.:rolleyes: Weak.

Do you think I work for either of those companies??
Just stating the obvious. It's just not this event I'm talking about either. It's a problem w/ the airlines whether or not you can see it. So go ahead w/ the insults (like it really bothers me), shows your maturity, and proves that there is truth to what I say.

DL proactively cancelled the flight. They do that for various reasons when a big weather event is forecast. Just because one airline with a history of weather difficulties happened to make it in this case doesn't really mean jack. This guy could just have easily ended up in a divert with no gates or jetways available and stuck on an aircraft for hours with overflowing lavs, no food or water, and no a/c. DL was trying to avoid that possibility. This guy really had no case in my opinion. They just couldn't be bothered with him.

I'm talking about their customer service as a whole, not just this one event.

Who's whining General?? Seems like you. You don't like what somebody says and get all defensive. Grow up. I know the truth hurts, but it is what it is. I've flown enough to know that customer service at the majors suck. As for going to ATL, there's always AirTran. :p

All defensive? Don't you know there are things that go on out there that you and I have NO KNOWLEDGE of, yet you get into the "no customer service" shiate. Come on. Things happen. And, go enjoy Airtran too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

All defensive? Don't you know there are things that go on out there that you and I have NO KNOWLEDGE of, yet you get into the "no customer service" shiate. Come on. Things happen. And, go enjoy Airtran too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

OK General. Things do happen that we have no control over, fine, I'm not disputing that at all. What I am saying is that customer service in general is going to SH!T!! This is from personal experiences, as well as listening to CSR's talking to others. I see you disagree with that, but many customers certainly don't. It's sad, but it is what it is ,and nothing is going to change unless the airlines decide to make changes. Take it for what it is, but the statistics prove my statements.

Latest resources

Back