Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skytrash969

im BROKE bitch im BROKE!!
is it possible to get a part time job on reserve? anyone have any suggestions as to what type of jobs?

Obviously depends on your call-out time, anf how often you get called. If you rarely get called, you could probably get any job you're qualified for as long as the boss has a clear understanding that you may cut and run.

You might be able to find a CFI job doing ground school or sim training so you don't bust any flight time limits.

Also, you could get a job on the opposite side of the clock from your reserve shift. That way if you get called to fly, you could just call in sick to the other job in advance and not have to walk off the job.

I'd recommend real-estate if the market wasn't in a shallow descent.

If you have significant technical/computer skills and can learn about network management, you can do that online from anywhere. Same with some programming work (ie web page design).

I bid reserve on purpose and don't feel the need to get a second job. Why do you feel you need a second job?

to subsidize the pay for the first job. Women don't come cheap and wives are even more expensive.

UPSer said:
I bid reserve on purpose and don't feel the need to get a second job. Why do you feel you need a second job?

This is the regional board and the guys has 1700 hours...'nuf said.

How about being a quality control inspector in a cathouse......pay isn't much but it's all you can eat.....

ATTCS said:
How about being a quality control inspector in a cathouse......pay isn't much but it's all you can eat.....

My dad used to do a joke like that...

Being a garbage man isn't so bad, $30 a week and all you can eat ;)

Latest resources

Back