• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part-time job ideas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wrong again. I have 7 people on this board who are receiving juice from me and literature about Mona-Vie. Smart people.

Smart because you can scam them into buying an inventory of over-priced grape juice?

Scam people elsewhere you clown....

:mad:

If arguing on the internet was a job then this thread would be relevant.

I remember people doing substitute teaching as a part time gig, I think you only need a bachelor's degree to do the job (and possibly blow darts for rowdy kids). Someone explained to me that the school will call you when there's a need and you can accept or deny based on your schedule.

You could also learn a new skill like Photoshop or DreamWeaver. That way you could do the job on the road.

Wrong again. I have 7 people on this board who are receiving juice from me and literature about Mona-Vie. Smart people.

It would be nice to hear from some of these 7 people. How many are sending you a check and signing up? I have not read anything about the minimum purchase requirement. Isn’t it 4 bottles a month?

It would be nice to hear from some of these 7 people. How many are sending you a check and signing up? I have not read anything about the minimum purchase requirement. Isn’t it 4 bottles a month?

You mean ya gotta BUY something to join the others making hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting at home???

OHHHH....

:rolleyes:

I agree with the above, take your $400 and learn a new skill or even substitute teach, etc..

don't hold your breath

If they want to post about it after they check into it and receive everything, they can. I'm not going to post peoples names or screen names when they PM for me for info. Thats why its called a PM.

You sign up for $39.00, thats it. You don't have to buy a single thing. You can build your business not having to purchase a single thing. After you get enough people signed up that are either drinking it for the health benefits or maybe people who also want to build it as a business, you can then order the minimum 1 case per month and start getting paid every Friday at midnight on your E-Account Visa card.

My friend who fly's for Turnberry did just that. He signed up under me, paid the $39.00, then over time he signed people up. After you get enough people under you, then you activate by ordering the 1 case and you drink it for free and make money.

Look, everyone isn't making hundreds of thousands like the idiot "Gulfstream 200" wants people to think I'm meaning. Most people I know make $200-$500 each week. Pretty nice extra cash for any pilot, wouldn't you agree????

I have one close friend who fly's a Global that makes $3,000 a week and a couple other guys that make much more, but they are rare cases. My goal is $30,000-$40,000 per year in the next 4 months, and I will easily do that the way I'm going now.

Don't know what else to tell people. Ask about a side job and I told you all what I do.

Thats all.

Abovo, thanks for the recommendation. I knew of that option, but in the back of my mind I had this nagging reminder of what we did to substitutes. I could handle it, but it'd be brutal and probably not worth the $100.
To clarify, I want a job that pays six figures, requires little effort, and has no schedule. haha. I'll go talk to some local schools I think. Thanks.
All this MLM talk reminds me of a good story. So there I was, cleaning up the hangar floor and this really attractive girl calls me up telling me she's having a little party and would love for me to come. Of course I drop the broom, no questions asked. When I got there I was swarmed like a 10 year old boy at a NAMBLA convention. If it was women, that'd be cool, but this was Quixtar. I wanted to throw chairs I was so pissed.

Last edited:
this thread may have drifted too far off course - but I'm having luck with real estate. I own a couple of rentals, and I'm working at buying more.

There's blood in the streets right now in the residential real estate market. If you have decent credit - there are some tremendous opportunities.

With prices where they are, you can find properties that cash flow if you look hard enough.

There's no shortage of tenants - just screen 'em.

Does anyone know of Mona-Vie has a flight dept? Where do I send my resume? I heard they have 10 BBJ's and the FA's wear bikinis. It's like 3 days on and 2 months off. Real stable.

Latest resources

Back