Part-time job ideas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Different Strokes For Different Folks

Among all the bickering on here, don't you think that it boils down to different strokes for different folks? If MLM works for someone, fine. If other avenues work for others...fine, too. It boils down to having a passion for a mission (for pilots, we are passionate about flying). If we don't like some MLM "opportunity" we don't have to be part of it. If we see other ways to make money that we can get fired up about, why not go for it. It's just that we each have passions for different ways to make that extra money. The idea of a backup income is not bad - everybody ought to have a backup source of making money, wouldn't you agree...be it MLM, teaching, web design, real estate...whatever. Just my $0.02.

PS: I don't work for an MLM company

Among all the bickering on here, don't you think that it boils down to different strokes for different folks? If MLM works for someone, fine. If other avenues work for others...fine, too. It boils down to having a passion for a mission (for pilots, we are passionate about flying). If we don't like some MLM "opportunity" we don't have to be part of it. If we see other ways to make money that we can get fired up about, why not go for it. It's just that we each have passions for different ways to make that extra money. The idea of a backup income is not bad - everybody ought to have a backup source of making money, wouldn't you agree...be it MLM, teaching, web design, real estate...whatever. Just my $0.02.

PS: I don't work for an MLM company

Thats exactly what it boils down to. Plain and simple.

I make very nice money flying but I want another source of making money both for security and for simply making MORE money. I was about to go into business with a friend 6 months ago in a Bar and Grill down near the beach. Way too much work and overhead, in the end we'd be lucky to make $20,000 a year profit to share. Stock market, no way I'd gamble on that. Long-term investing, well, thats long-term and won't do anything for me now or in the next 15 years. Go spend money to train for a new skill or go back to some kind of school so I can go out and work each week for some part time money, not gonna happen, its just not practical for a pilot. Real estate takes alot of money to get into in my area so thats not an option.

MLM's are mainly a joke and almost 100% of them are scams. But when I know and see more than a dozen pilots, lawyers, cops, land scapers, used car lot owner, and a couple dozen other people I'm becoming friends with, etc..... making anywhere from $200-$17,000 each WEEK, yes each week, for 3 years now, hell if I'm not gonna jump in. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't a damn good actual REAL product either, but it is.

I'll be at my goal of $30,000-$40,000 a year in about 3 months, no question about it. And people love to drink it, what esle can a person ask for in a business. My monthly rent, electric bill, food bill, gas for my car for the month, and all of my restaurant and bars tabs for the month, and my $800/month lease that I'm getting on a new BMW 550....WILL BE PAID FOR 100% BY Mona-Vie..........I have no overhead and I have to spend maybe 2 hours a week talking to people about it, most are interested in it, ONCE THEY EDUCATE THEMSELVES and LEARN ABOUT THE ENTIRE DEAL. Only complete close-minded ignorant people would make a negative comment on something they know NOTHING about, its actually hilarious and very sad for them.

It's just a fact that most (not all) pilots have a god complex and they think they're something special because they fly a plane, and they're NOT. So they bash all MLM's because they think they're above it. And really they are below it because they are commenting on something they are grossly ignorant on. Its actually a case of jealousy, they just don't know it.

There are a ton of pilots in Mona-Vie and most make nice money with it, airline pilots and corporate pilots. Some just drink it because they did some research and see how healthy it is for them. And again, 95% or more of the members of Mona-Vie (1.3 million to date)...ARE ONLY DRINKING IT, they do not do it as a business. The company gives out monthly stats that show this. Mona-Vie is all about a great product, unlike almost all other Bullsh!t MLM's.

I say good luck to anyone who's looking for extra money, I also say do it while putting in the least effort. Hell if I want to fly for a living and then go to work on my days off.

The people/pilots on this forum that have juice and literature in the mail on the way to them right now WILL make extra money with this if they do what I tell them and except my help and the help of my friend. For a tiny, tiny investment compared to all the rip-offs out there, its just stupid not to give it a go.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I tried Amway/Quixtar for awhile and just broke even. What I didn't like was the cult-like atmosphere of their meetings. Also, the uplines make quite a bit of their money giving seminars and selling CD's, not the products. The products are no different than the crap we all buy at the store. Vitamin water, vitamins, detergent. I definitely see how I could have made the magical thousands per month, but I got tired of being a salesman, plain and simple. It is for some, not for me. The argument about the people at the top making all the money is a load of crap because isn't that how all of our jobs are? It is also how all franchises work in the US. Ray Croc's kids are making money off of each Big Mac sold even today.

I say, invest in property. Especially rentals and cheap fixers. The tax advantages in the first year on a rental are way more than people make in their first year at Quixtar or Primerica or whatever. It is a buyers market.

Finally, someone who understands.

I got tired of being a salesman, plain and simple.

Thats why I like Mona-Vie and NONE of the other MLM's out there....you never ever sell a single bottle of Mona-Vie. Never. I have yet to meet one single person who has ever sold one.

The argument about the people at the top making all the money is a load of crap because isn't that how all of our jobs are?

Thats the funny part about the negative, closed minded people who don't take the time to learn how a quality MLM works, like Mona-Vie.

Everyone works for the people above them at noraml jobs everywhere, thats a true Pyramid. You will never ever make more than the management above you, the guy at the top always makes more and you do most of the work.

But with Mona-Vie, the people under you can make much more. Matter of fact, there are people under me making more.

Does anyone know of Mona-Vie has a flight dept? Where do I send my resume? I heard they have 10 BBJ's and the FA's wear bikinis. It's like 3 days on and 2 months off. Real stable.

Next week it opens.

A few more posts pimping his crap and FLY91 will be adding a few BBJs along with his BMW lease....:rolleyes:

Really it costs nothing, you just sit back and let the juice work for you!

Just send him the $39 and see for yourself.

Oh, sign up now and he will send you TWO bottles of liquid gold! - but this offer only lasts RIGHT NOW.

The juice is loose!

Last edited:
Critics of Monavie include physician Andrew Weil and nutritionist Jonny Bowden, who claim that evidence of Monavie’s nutritional and health benefits is lacking and that the product is exorbitantly priced relative to more cost-effective conventional antioxidant-rich foods, such as blueberries.[4][5]
Bowden, Newsweek correspondent Tony Dokoupil,[6] and Palm Beach Post reporter Carolyn Susman [7] commented on the use of misleading promotional testimonials by Monavie distributors in which the product was said to prevent and treat a variety of medical conditions. Dokoupil noted that “the FDA warned MonaVie about medicinal claims on its Web site” in reference to the Food and Drug Administration's action against Monavie distributor Kevin Vokes in July 2007. According to the FDA's warning notice, Vokes had promoted Monavie as a drug in violation of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1)] by claiming that it was effective for treating inflammation, high cholesterol, and muscle and joint pain.[8] In a 2008 article in Forbes magazine, reporters Emily Lambert and Klaus Kneale described Monavie as a pyramid scheme and noted that a Monavie video testimonial by distributor Louis “Lou” B. Niles implied that the product could cure cancer.[9]
Monavie CEO and founder Dallin Larson was previously a senior executive with an MLM company that sold a similar juice product prior to being shut down by the FDA for illegal business practices. According to Newsweek correspondent Dokupil, Larson, who was “a 20-year-veteran of the multi-level marketing industry", "left a senior post at another juice company in 2002, a year before the FDA destroyed the company's ‘bogus products’ that were being falsely promoted to treat ‘cancer, arthritis and attention deficit disorder’." The company in question, Dynamic Essentials, distributed an MLM juice product known as Royal Tongan Limu juice.
On March 18, 2008, Quixtar North America, an Amway sister company, filed a multi-count federal court complaint against the MonaVie company and several of its distributors for unfair competition.[10] The complaint alleged that Monavie competed unfairly by making false claims about its products.[11] On May 16, 2008, MonaVie was sued by Imagenetix, Inc. for $2.75 billion over trademark infringement concerning the ingredient Celadrin.[10] The lawsuit was dropped on May 20, 2008.

Critics of Monavie include physician Andrew Weil and nutritionist Jonny Bowden, who claim that evidence of Monavie’s nutritional and health benefits is lacking and that the product is exorbitantly priced relative to more cost-effective conventional antioxidant-rich foods, such as blueberries.[4][5]

That Dr. probably couldn't be successful with Mona-Vie, so he bashed it, he's like the only Dr. on earth that I know of that said anything negative about the product. That holds alot fo weight..........

Bowden, Newsweek correspondent Tony Dokoupil,[6] and Palm Beach Post reporter Carolyn Susman [7] commented on the use of misleading promotional testimonials by Monavie distributors in which the product was said to prevent and treat a variety of medical conditions. Dokoupil noted that “the FDA warned MonaVie about medicinal claims on its Web site” in reference to the Food and Drug Administration's action against Monavie distributor Kevin Vokes in July 2007. According to the FDA's warning notice, Vokes had promoted Monavie as a drug in violation of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1)] by claiming that it was effective for treating inflammation, high cholesterol, and muscle and joint pain.[8]

Kevin Vokes is an azzhole, he made his own website and made claims that Mona-Vie does NOT. The FDA told him to take the stupid claims off his own site, he has nothing to do with Mona-Vie.

And muscle and joint pain has been reduced and/or eliminated in MANY people, including my stepfather and his 95 year old father, they also sleep much better. So it does do that.

In a 2008 article in Forbes magazine, reporters Emily Lambert and Klaus Kneale described Monavie as a pyramid scheme

So is the Coca-Cola corporation. Mona-Vie isn't. The definition of a Pyramid is that the people on top make the most money, that does not happen with Mona-Vie.

Monavie CEO and founder Dallin Larson was previously a senior executive with an MLM company that sold a similar juice product prior to being shut down by the FDA for illegal business practices.

Good, now he has it right and we're all making money, and people are having good results with the health benefits, I love it.

On March 18, 2008, Quixtar North America, an Amway sister company, filed a multi-count federal court complaint against the MonaVie company and several of its distributors for unfair competition.[10] The complaint alleged that Monavie competed unfairly by making false claims about its products.[11] On May 16, 2008, MonaVie was sued by Imagenetix, Inc. for $2.75 billion over trademark infringement concerning the ingredient Celadrin.[10] The lawsuit was dropped on May 20, 2008.

You can't win a lawsuit when it has absolutely no merit whatsoever. But you can believe that those companies are surely JEALOUS as all hell that Mona-Vie took $1 billion from them in 3 years time because they have a great product, what else is there to do in America but to try and sue them. LOSERS!!!!!!

Bottom line: The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) has gone through the Mona-Vie company for 3 years and has just publicly congratulated it on having a stand up, quality company with the best and fair compensation plan ever devised by a MLM company.

Also, the FDA and Amercian Heart Association has just endorsed and stamped with their logos the new Mona-Vie "Pulse" product. Now that holds some serious weight.

So what ever happened with this Mona-Vie crap? Did anyone ever buy it or cure cancer with it?
Did Fly91 start making $30K a month selling this stuff?

I owned ATM machines

I Started with two ATMs and now have four. They make me $2.50 each transaction. When I get home i replace the cash, which is direct deposited eash biz day. Only avg of 2 transx per day equlas a 50% return on your investment..Hardest thing, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

Latest resources

Back