Part-time job ideas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Positive things?

Like pushing BS pyramid schemes on a Corporate Pilot message board?

For someone with the best corporate gig on the planet you seem to be pimping the juice pretty hard....

:rolleyes:

Someone started a thread asking about side jobs that suit pilots....I'm a member of the site that posted a response to his question.

Its easily the best Part 91 pilot job offered anywhere on the planet...FOR ME!!!!!! The definition of the perfect job is different for every pilot.

Yes, I am pushing the product pretty hard. Its a great product, its not some stupid product like vitamins or soap with Amway or the newest scam "Shop at Home".

My friend fly's a Global Express for Carnival, he doubled his income in 15 months. Not bad. Another income is pretty nice to have, for anyone. I want the same thing. If he loses an eye tomorrow, he's still making $140,000-150,000 with Mona-Vie. If you lose an eye, you'll be flipping burgers at McDonalds.

I want the extra income for security. Is that a bad choice? Am I wasting my time? I drink it for the health benefits and I'll make money doing it. I'll be making about $30,000-$40,000 in about 3-4 months from now with Mona-Vie, what the hell is wrong with that? Some people who are under me are making MORE than I am because they are doing better at it than me right now. A pyramid scam doesn't allow that, thats why its not a pyramid. BTW, pyramids are federal offenses and the company will get shut down immediately by the FTC. If someone wants to do it, cool, if you don't, thats cool too. There are 4 Global Express pilots below me that are building their Mona-Vie businesses, are they all fools too? No, they'll be making nice money very soon, why???, because its actually a great product and nowhere near a scam. The FTC said its not and has congratulated them on a having a quality business.

Look, you're not an interested party, people who PM for info and free juice to try already have some in the mail, just don't worry about it.

Later.

Last edited:
Positive things?

Yeah, positive. Posting negative comments on a company that you don't know a damn thing about is called negative, the opposite of positive. Its also called ignorant and very aggravating. But if thats all you really have to do is sit at a computer with all your spare time I guess thats cool too.........

Someone started a thread asking about side jobs that suit pilots....I'm a member of the site that posted a response to his question.

Its easily the best Part 91 pilot job offered anywhere on the planet...FOR ME!!!!!! The definition of the perfect job is different for every pilot.

Yes, I am pushing the product pretty hard. Its a great product, its not some stupid product like vitamins or soap with Amway or the newest scam "Shop at Home".

My friend fly's a Global Express for Carnival, he doubled his income in 15 months. Not bad. Another income is pretty nice to have, for anyone. I want the same thing. If he loses an eye tomorrow, he's still making $140,000-150,000 with Mona-Vie. If you lose an eye, you'll be flipping burgers at McDonalds.

I want the extra income for security. Is that a bad choice? Am I wasting my time? I drink it for the health benefits and I'll make money doing it. I'll be making about $30,000-$40,000 in about 3-4 months from now with Mona-Vie, what the hell is wrong with that? Some people who are under me are making MORE than I am because they are doing better at it than me right now. A pyramid scam doesn't allow that, thats why its not a pyramid. BTW, pyramids are federal offenses and the company will get shut down immediately by the FTC. If someone wants to do it, cool, if you don't, thats cool too. There are 4 Global Express pilots below me that are building their Mona-Vie businesses, are they all fools too? No, they'll be making nice money very soon, why???, because its actually a great product and nowhere near a scam. The FTC said its not and has congratulated them on a having a quality business.

Look, you're not an interested party, people who PM for info and free juice to try already have some in the mail, just don't worry about it.

Later.

No matter how much you try and rationalize it, MLM by its own nature is a scam. Every MLM scheme criticizes the others and yours is no different. Everyone of them has its own "success stories". Again, yours is no different.

Call me negative, bad attitude, unambitious.....brag about your income, the income of other MLM idiots........whatever. The fact remains, MLM is a cult and since you're part of it, you have no idea and you're brainwashed.

Think about it. There is a reason that MLM people gets no respect and never will from the rest of society.

No matter how much you try and rationalize it, MLM by its own nature is a scam. Every MLM scheme criticizes the others and yours is no different. Everyone of them has its own "success stories". Again, yours is no different.

99% of MLM's are complete scams, no doubt. But the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) doesn't publicly congratulate companies like Mona-Vie if its a scam. The FTC is who regulates and shuts down scam MLM's.

Call me negative, bad attitude, unambitious.....

Yes, yes, yes, and don't forget ignorant. You shouldn't comment on a company that you know absolutely NOTHING about, it makes you look very stupid.
Negative, bad attitudes and being unambitious are exactly the types of losers that CANNOT make it in a simple business like this. So you will remain at the pay scale that you're at right now, lucky you......

The fact remains, MLM is a cult and since you're part of it, you have no idea and you're brainwashed.

I just want a piece of the pie. There are many people in this area that do the Mona-Vie business, and they were very wealthy way before they got involved. WHY??? Because its a good product, period.

Think about it. There is a reason that MLM people gets no respect and never will from the rest of society.

The real question is this: Do really think the people who are making nice extra income in the Mona-Vie business give a damn what you think or what you call them? Getting respect from someone like you isn't worth their spit.

So the $10,000, $20,000, $80,000 and more per year that people are making with Mona-Vie, part-time.....are idiots. Yeah, real smart. Who's the brainwashed idiot now. Your brainwashed in thinking that all you can do in life is make your current paycheck. I bet you have alot of people respecting you.

I'm watching my friends make sick money with it, I'm just jumping in too.

99% of MLM's are complete scams, no doubt. But the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) doesn't publicly congratulate companies like Mona-Vie if its a scam. The FTC is who regulates and shuts down scam MLM's.

Has the FTC shut down Amway? Excel Communications et al? no. Read again; Your MLM scheme is no different.

Yes, yes, yes, and don't forget ignorant. You shouldn't comment on a company that you know absolutely NOTHING about, it makes you look very stupid.
Negative, bad attitudes and being unambitious are exactly the types of losers that CANNOT make it in a simple business like this. So you will remain at the pay scale that you're at right now, lucky you......

It is you that knows nothing about the legitimate business world because, again, you're brainwashed. As for stupid, you're the pot calling the kettle black. I actually know much about your scam....apparently, more than you. There are many....many websites dedicated to exposing MLM scams and MonaVie is listed in most of them.
BTW; I have my own business and my airline paycheck pales in comparison.

I just want a piece of the pie. There are many people in this area that do the Mona-Vie business, and they were very wealthy way before they got involved. WHY??? Because its a good product, period.

Bull$hit. Amway has some good soap but, so what? MLM is not based on the products and you know it. It is based on how many you can scam into your "downline" and has little to do with the product. You don't even understand your own scam. Pathetic.

The real question is this: Do really think the people who are making nice extra income in the Mona-Vie business give a damn what you think or what you call them? Getting respect from someone like you isn't worth their spit.

As sleazy used car salesman don't give a rat's ass about what people think of their scam. Oh no! My feelings are hurt because MLM zombies don't care what I think!:rolleyes: What's your point?

So the $10,000, $20,000, $80,000 and more per year that people are making with Mona-Vie, part-time.....are idiots. Yeah, real smart. Who's the brainwashed idiot now. Your brainwashed in thinking that all you can do in life is make your current paycheck. I bet you have alot of people respecting you.

I'm watching my friends make sick money with it, I'm just jumping in too.

Apparently, you measure success and intelligence by someone's income. Last time I checked, IQ tests don't check one's income. BTW; Learn proper use of contractions. Your poor grammar doesn't help your already low level of credibility.

Don't just go with what I say. MLM's get no respect from the general public and you know it. There's a good reason for that.

Here's what the FDA thinks of your product.

Last edited:
Has the FTC shut down Amway? Excel Communications et al? no. Read again; Your MLM scheme is no different.

Why shut down Amway, they're doing nothing illegal. Some people make tons of money as distributors, some just buy their stuff, who cares and whats your point? Pyramids are federal offenses, they get shut down immediately.

Soap!!! Who cares about soap, it all does the same job. Mona-Vie is a health food product that helps thousands of people to feel better, including my stepfather and other people I know. And they have absolutely no interested in doing Mona-Vie as a business.

FYI, Mona-Vie IS all about the product. Your ignorance about Mona-Vie is amazing. 95%, or maybe even more, members of Mona-Vie are ONLY DRINKERS for the health benefits, they ARE NOT doing anything with it as a business. Crack a book, do some research, do something to educate yourself on something before you bash it. Did you do some research before you started your business, I'm sure you did. And I bet you spend a hell-of-alot more hours on yours than my friend does with Mona-Vie making $140,000+ with it, with no overhead BTW.

I could say you're a fat, unhealthy moron, but I don't know you or anything about you, except that you are an ignorant angry person. How can you say I'm brainwashed, you don't know me. I've been a pilot my whole life, I just got involved with this in February because everyone I know who is doing it as a business is making great money. Brainwashed is not joining a company in February that made $1 billion in 3 years, give me a friggin break dude.

It is you that knows nothing about the legitimate business world because, again, you're brainwashed.
BTW; I have my own business and my airline paycheck pales in comparison.

Bull$hit. Amway has some good soap but, so what? MLM is not based on the products and you know it. It is based on how many you can scam into your "downline" and has little to do with the product. You don't even know your own "business" :rolleyes:. Pathetic.

As sleazy used car salesman don't give a rat's ass about their scam. Oh no! My feelings are hurt because MLM zombies don't care what I think!:rolleyes: What's your point?

Apparently, you measure success and intelligence by someone's income. Last time I checked, IQ tests don't check one's income. BTW; Learn proper use of contractions. It makes you look even more stupid than you already appear.

Don't just go with what I say. MLM's get no respect and you know it.

Yeah, all this crap is really worth replying to.

And this forum is not a grammar/spelling contest Mr. Teacher.

***And ya know what else, thanks for keeping this thread going for me, people keep PM'ing me for info on Mona-Vie. I sent out $200 worth of literature and product today and will send out more to 3 more people...all people from this forum. I guess you would just call them idiots too, right? You're in the MLM business and you don't even know it, you're helping me, thanks...lol,lol,lol. And I'm going to help them build their business so they can make some residual income as well.***

Last edited:

The ignorance continues.

Thats some cheeseball who made his own website with stupid claims. That has nothing to do with the company.

Go get some rest dude.

And BTW, the FDA and The American Heart Association just gave their stamps of approval for the new "Mona-Vie Pulse" that will be out in a couple months. Yeah, a real scam they have there.

The ignorance continues.

Thats some cheeseball who made his own website with stupid claims. That has nothing to do with the company.

Go get some rest dude.

And BTW, the FDA and The American Heart Association just gave their stamps of approval for the new "Mona-Vie Pulse" that will be out in a couple months. Yeah, a real scam they have there.

You're the angry one as I have no emotional stake in this.

Instead of having others think for you, why don't you try thinking for yourself for a change? If you make an honest effort, it might help with your development, nitwit.

Since you doubt the validity of the letter, why don't you go to the FDA's website and put your product in the search field? Then, go to the American Heart Association's website and do a search for your product. Enough said, "dude":rolleyes:.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back