• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part-time job ideas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly91, Give me a frickin' break! All MLM schemers tout that "at one time, I too was a skeptic". What a dump truck full of crap!

Soap, long distance, sports tickets, home finance, health products, whatever! Mathematically, MLM can never work for your "downline" past a certain point. In other words, MLM is a scam by its very design, period, end of story. I hope the mods delete your shameless attempts at marketing an illegitimate business. No matter how much you tell yourself otherwise, you're no better than a salesman at a shady used car lot.

You're the closed minded ignorant people we don't waste our time on. Whatever, have fun.

Last edited:
You're the closed minded ignorant people we don't waste our time on. Whatever, have fun.

typical reply for an MLM'er.....never really answers substantive questions. just keeps babbling on about how great his scam is

typical reply for an MLM'er.....never really answers substantive questions. just keeps babbling on about how great his scam is

I posted many times in this thread about the product and the business opportunity. Along with many PM's from smart people who want info and have questions. I sent free bottles and literature to 4 people from this site today. We'll see what they do with it.

BTW, what question did "waka" ask that had a drop of substance to it? It was just another dumbazz comment by a closed minded person. Is it not?

I'm laughing my arse off.

In the time it took some of you to post negative comments about a business you know nothing about, you could have signed up a few people. lol

I hope like hell the people from this site that I sent product to today and some tomorrow, will come back here in a few months with their success. Or maybe can tell us about someone that has gotten some results from drinking it. Whether they make $200 extra cash per week or if they someday reach MUCH more.

This isn't meant for everyone, just those with a little bit of ambition. I've found that pilots usually stick with flying and don't really venture away from that. But some do...........

I'm laughing my arse off.

In the time it took some of you to post negative comments about a business you know nothing about, you could have signed up a few people. lol

I hope like hell the people from this site that I sent product to today and some tomorrow, will come back here in a few months with their success. Or maybe can tell us about someone that has gotten some results from drinking it. Whether they make $200 extra cash per week or if they someday reach MUCH more.

This isn't meant for everyone, just those with a little bit of ambition. I've found that pilots usually stick with flying and don't really venture away from that. But some do...........

jesus man, we know you sell sugar water in a pyramid scheme and call it "ambition"....can ya let it rest?

:rolleyes:

jesus man, we know you sell sugar water in a pyramid scheme and call it "ambition"....can ya let it rest?

Make a dumb comment and you'll get a response from me.

Its getting fun now.

It easier for you and others to just stay out of the thread, isn't it. You start to see which people really have too much time on their hands. People should put more effort into positive things.

Or maybe can tell us about someone that has gotten some results from drinking it.
[FONT=&quot]Fly91 – I admire your enthusiasm. Could you please provide a link to a page on the MonaVie website where they list some of the results people are getting from drinking it? Surely a multibillion dollar company would not overlook testimonials in regard to the health benefits from drinking it, right?[/FONT]

Make a dumb comment and you'll get a response from me.

Its getting fun now.

It easier for you and others to just stay out of the thread, isn't it. You start to see which people really have too much time on their hands. People should put more effort into positive things.

Positive things?

Like pushing BS pyramid schemes on a Corporate Pilot message board?

For someone with the best corporate gig on the planet you seem to be pimping the juice pretty hard....

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Fly91 – I admire your enthusiasm. Could you please provide a link to a page on the MonaVie website where they list some of the results people are getting from drinking it? Surely a multibillion dollar company would not overlook testimonials in regard to the health benefits from drinking it, right?[/FONT]

Its not a multi-billion company, they just recently broke $1 billion, after just three years. It took MicroSoft 6 years to do that.

But to your request:

Go to: www.monavieonthemove.com
Watch: "The Story of Mona-Vie" This simply tells you why it is not just another fruit juice.

Then watch: "The Power of You"

Watch the rest fo them as well, they're short and to the point. You can see what this company does for people, they spend millions helping people, "MORE" project. What MLM's do this....NONE! Mona-Vie also gives right at 50% of its profits back to its distributors, instead of doing any advertising at all to the public. Coke, ciggarette companies, Taco Bell, beer and alcohol companies..etc... all spend $100's of million of $$$ to promote their 100% CRAP that you and every other American person buys every day....and they don't don't pay you for doing it. Mona-Vie is actually very good for you and you get paid.

You can also check out their site: http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/index.dhtml?r=1

Watch it and give me your opinion of them.

Latest resources

Back