• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parking fees at your gateway airport ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJA reimburses expenses for parking at the 5 DOMICILES. NJA does NOT reimburse parking expenses at HBAs.

NJA has no GATEWAYS any longer.

hdodo said:
Landmark does not have a 24/7 shuttle. The shuttle only runs from 0530 thru 2200ish.

I am LAX domiciled, and usually park in Lot B ( due to airlining most every trip). I have parked at Landmark a couple of times. They are very good about us parking there and taking us to the terminal.....just tip the driver......and expense it.

Lot B is the worst parking you can get at LAX. I used to park in the employee lot next to B (in my former airline commuting days). I've had to wait 45 minutes at the terminal for the B bus to get back to my car, and it's especially bad when you're on DL or UA (terminals 5-7) - by the time the bus gets there, it's already full and won't stop.

I used to park at Mercury and Landmark, until both told me not to, unless I was picking up an aircraft there.

Nope, until the company comes up with "company-provided parking," it's covered parking for me, with buses every 5 minutes.

Ultra Grump said:
Nope, until the company comes up with "company-provided parking," it's covered parking for me, with buses every 5 minutes.

So Grump, where do you park at LAX, if not at Lot B? Does NJA reimburse you?

KDAL Parking

I am post contract and based at DAL. My brief always has me park at Signature at DAL and cab over to DFW to airline out and visa versa when I airline back to DFW. Since I live 15 minutes from DFW, I just park at DFW in long term ($6/day) and they always reimburse me. hope this helps.

J31

If your at an airport that doesnt have an FBO try talking to the local hotels preferrably the ones that have airline crash pads and ask them if you can park your car in the back that's what I have been doing. I just tip the driver good 5 bucks but it beats paying 50 bucks for a 7 day tour.

How does one get from the NetJets CMH facility around to the terminal?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back