• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parking ATL Atlantic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bitching at the girl at the desk over the parking is about as effective as your passengers complaining to you because the ice cubes are too large.

You know, I've always hated it when the FBO gives us big cubes. They take too long to melt.....

Say...would ya like to call and voice your displeasure?

It's 404.765.1300 to reach the front desk.

I just called and let them know it's "min fuel" from now on. I'll tanker in just to screw them out of gas sales. First they take away our only incentive to buy their crazy high priced gas with the new Atalntic Buck rules and now we can't park either?

Make the call and lend your support for your fellow pilots. Costs you 3 minutes at most. Make the call...
I thought that Piaggio hardly burnt any fuel! She probably laughed her ass off!!!

Full disclosure, I didn't admit I was from the frac that burned the least fuel.

But that doesn't change the fact. As a group...we do NOT want to pay to park to go to work. Stop this trend and make the call...

...or don't call and prepare to start paying money.

...or don't call and prepare to start paying money.

Why not instead spend your time calling 1-800-avantair and demanding more pay? Sounds logical to me. :)

This action was approved by the top management at Atlantic. So while you're at it, don't by fuel from any Atlantic Aviation properties and call the home office. Odd that the letter was addressed to all fractional pilots. I have seen several 121 pilots parking there and commuting.

I have a feeling the straw that broke the camels back was a recent NetJets pilot who parked there, loaded the wife, kids and luggage in Atlantics van and then headed off for vacation. Dumba$$ could have drop the family and bags off at the terminal, then parked there. A bit of discretion goes a long way.

I have a feeling the straw that broke the camels back was a recent NetJets pilot who parked there, loaded the wife, kids and luggage in Atlantics van and then headed off for vacation. Dumba$$ could have drop the family and bags off at the terminal, then parked there. A bit of discretion goes a long way.

If this is the case, then the "no good deed shall go unpunished" thought should apply and the FBO is probable justified with their actions.

It is normally a couple of abusers who mess it up for everyone else.

Here's the person to contact:

[email protected]
Vice President Sales and Marketing

I'm guessing if Ms. Sommers is brought into the loop, she will see to it the recent policy change is rescinded in ATL.

Or, if you don't like that one there are several other "Regional Directors" and "Regional Managers" listed on Atlantic Aviation's "Contact" page that you could also e-mail.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back