Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Paperwork to sign when quitting the regional.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could be as simple as signing to confirm that ID's etc were turned in. I also think you have to sign some government required paperwork which informs you of your rights to continue insurance coverage under the COBRA program.

You have to go! When I left they called me in and they had a small cake and everyone from the Chief Pilots, scheduling supervisors all the way to VP of flight ops thanked me for my 8 years of service by signing a certificate of appreciation that I hang on the wall of my house! Oh and a gold Rolex. It was so warm and fuzzy and made me feel so good about how hard I worked for them. They even gave me must ride travel home.

I used to think that way and mostly it's true. I think the exception would be a Hulas owned company. In that case burn that bridge down. I would never go back to work for any of his companies. Screw you Hulas

Until someone you dump on turns up in a hiring position at a company you want to go to. It's happened. Best to take the high road.

Some companies have paper work to verify you turned in things like badges or anything else assigned to you for the completion of your duties. They are also likely to want a statement of intent to terminate so they can't be accused of an improper job action when you don't show the day after you quit. I wouldn't assume they have some evil intent. But I wouldn't blindly sign anything either.

There are no "forms" required to quit a job. You owe them nothing. Ive left jobs feeling badly with the boss shaking my hand and others that I just stopped going to. It doesnt matter if the next gig is set up. I had ExecJet (now NETJETS) lined up and quit Flex by voicemail only as a courtesy to a person in scheduling whom I liked and didnt want to cause a headache cuz I wasnt coming back. Man up girls.

Latest resources

Back