• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pan Am

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL! Yip I bet your buddy regretted leaving Dal.
yea guys hired at that time were never laid off at DAL, lived the good life for their entire career. Not so much at Pam-Am

And the dork Capt giving the hot FA his wings, instead of a ring, but maybe wings meant more back then, who knew

So apparently the CA flew the airplane and did the radios back then? The F.O just joked around and spent time mostly in the back hitting on FAs.

So apparently the CA flew the airplane and did the radios back then? The F.O just joked around and spent time mostly in the back hitting on FAs.

I wonder if they are just pandering to what the public thinks anyway. The captain obviously flies the plane and lands it, and the other guy is a co-pilot there to take over if he dies. Also there to say "great landing boss"

I usually am the one to call atlanta center to ask them to call ASA ops to see why my flight attendant is late.

Who's Douglas did they use? Was that the one from Oakland?
I am gunna bet that it is the EAL DC-7 that hangs out in South FL. Not sure why they did the DC-6 thing, when Pam Am did operate DC-7's at that time. They needed a real pilot for a tech advisor.

Last edited:
I love the flags on the ADI and HSI as they gave themselves the gay grins while pushing the power up for take off.

Oh yeah this show is a winner....

Im glad football is on the other channel.

I love the flags on the ADI and HSI as they gave themselves the gay grins while pushing the power up for take off.

Oh yeah this show is a winner....

Im glad football is on the other channel.
I like it, easy to swap channels and check scores,

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back