• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pan Am

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am gunna bet that it is the EAL DC-7 that hangs out in South FL. Not sure why they did the DC-6 thing, when Pam Am did operate DC-7's at that time. They needed a real pilot for a tech advisor.

Being a technical adviser would be a great gig. No one pays the slightest attention to you and, if you had direct deposit, you could disappear altogether.

I changed the chanel the moment during the takeoff roll when the FO looked to the Captain (and the Captain looked in return) and smiled to each other gayly.

(no homo) right?

So apparently the CA flew the airplane and did the radios back then? The F.O just joked around and spent time mostly in the back hitting on FAs.

That's how it should be....too bad I'm not into whaling.

(no homo) right?

That's how it should be....too bad I'm not into whaling.

Amen, brother! I'm just glad you and every pilot today is a physically fit, handsome son-of-a-bitch with perfect teeth, vision, hair and skin who's a total lady-killer!

So nobody is smoking indoors, much less in the cockpit... that alone is way off reality..

Ok....a little off topic. Anyone remember The Pilot with Cliff Robertson?

a great movie... one of the few realistic ones..

btw... I also noticed the FE didn't trim the engine take off power .. the Captain put the throttles up for takeoff and he wasn't even sitting facing forward for it..

a great movie... one of the few realistic ones..

btw... I also noticed the FE didn't trim the engine take off power .. the Captain put the throttles up for takeoff and he wasn't even sitting facing forward for it..
that is why they torched all four engine on take off, made it look like it had AB's

Latest resources

Back