• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
timetoquit said:
Yeah, they all have "we're the best" attitudes too! Funny thing is is that the jackasses are the likes of you who think you are so much superior to every other pilot out there! Thanks for proving my assumption!
Sounds like everyone but you is screwed up. And you are flying for who?

Rez O. Lewshun said:
You walk up to the gate a notice 20 rednecks going to a gun show.

You walk up and see 20 chicks going to a NOW convention.

You walk up to the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Okla and see one white guy and a box truck...

Get informed and rid your fear.....

Thank you. I am cured.

Indy refugee said:
So far you are only hearing his side of the story.

I knew Faisal, too. He was a good guy. But when he had a problem in RJ training, his story and the story from the checkairmen were very different. His FO's story matched the checkairmen's.

It seemed to me at the time that Faisal wanted to play the victim. It looks like he stepped it up a notch this time.

I wonder what version he put on his JetBlue app ?????
Out of all the responses, this sounds like it could be the real reason.
I highly doubt a HR person would give any reason except "failed the background check".

If he wins, he gets paid what his senority would hold for 5 years then JetBlue doesn't renew his 5 year contract in 2011.

timetoquit said:
This has nothing to do with Islam! Americans stand out worldwide with these characteristics and draw unecessary attention to themselves! Face it, we Americans have almost zero cultural sensitivity or experiences! Hell, with 83% of the US population without passports, can we expect much more? Its embarassing how we are viewed when we travel abroad!
I agree with you. We should hang our heads in shame over the knee high white socks. You have every right to cut off our heads over that one. From now on, when I travel, I am going to wear too much cologne, a white, one piece garmet with long sleeves and a "dress like" appearance, a turban, and a fake beard so I do not stand out. Thank you. Who do you fly for?

brainhurts said:
Sounds like everyone but you is screwed up. And you are flying for who?
Im definately not perfect, as nobody is, but lets face it, there are many on this forum who believe their company is better than anyone else for various reasons and hold an arrogance over each other to the point that the real issues are forgotten!

Bottom line is....if this pilot was discrimated against because of his race or religous background, then JB needs to pay! If not, then so be it! But lets not judge this individual until the evidence is presented so he gets a fair trial!

Put yourself in his shoes because this could happen to anyone of us!!!!!

brainhurts said:
I agree with you. We should hang our heads in shame over the knee high white socks. You have every right to cut off our heads over that one. From now on, when I travel, I am going to wear too much cologne, a white, one piece garmet with long sleeves and a "dress like" appearance, a turban, and a fake beard so I do not stand out. Thank you. Who do you fly for?
Don't be that person! Check out http://www.worldcitizensguide.org/index2.html. We can all learn from this!

Rez O. Lewshun said:
You walk up to the gate a notice 20 rednecks going to a gun show.

You walk up and see 20 chicks going to a NOW convention.

You walk up to the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Okla and see one white guy and a box truck...

Get informed and rid your fear.....

I am informed about the true threat to America. I don't have any fear of the PC police. The enemy is very smart. He knows that the PCness of our society is one of his greatest allies. Why do you think they cry about every little thing from Gitmo. Because they know an army of ACLU lawyers will fly down to defend them and the US will get bad press about it.

Man I hate to say it, but wake up and see who is causing the problems in the world. The last time I checked rednecks and NOW members don't slice peoples heads off on TV and they don't fly airplanes into buildings. BTW, not all gun owners are rednecks. Why are you so full of hate towards redneck?

After OKC, anyone who lets a unattended vehicle sit infront of there building is a fool. We learned from that attack. Too bad we haven't learned from
9-11 and we allow our PC police to scare us.

I dont want to get involved in your guys hate war but i am also a devout muslim. Many times i am in uniform and take my prayer rug out and pray at the appropriate time. I am also a US veteran that served in the AirForce. The people who are calling us terrorists based on our religion look the other way when the KKK, together with crosses, started lynching and burning people. The KKK and other nazi hate groups use the bible to justify their behaviour. We all know that KKK is not symbolic of christianity just like how these fanatics that blow up buildings are not symbolic of muslims.

Many muslims are part of the american culture and the contributions that they have made in society is equivalent to all good people. If you want to outline the atrocities by muslims, then you must also re-educate yourself the treatment that many people have suffered in the hands of so-called christians who have used religion as a tool for oppression.

Most muslims condemn terrorism and every islamic organization group has condemned it but you will never know by watching fox news.

Lastly, as a muslim i had to go to the same background check as anyone else. There are always two sides of a story but if an individual was not truthful, then that is a means of revoking the applicant.

god bless.
SH

Rez O. Lewshun said:
You have the right to run your business as long as it complies with federal, state and local laws. This is not a right but a legal and moral obligation.

Delmar O'Donnell: You work for the railroad, Grampa?

Blind Seer: I work for no man.

Delmar O'Donnell: Got a name, do you?

Blind Seer: I have no name.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, that right there may be the reason you've had difficulty findin' gainful employment. You see, in the mart of competitive commerce...

IIIIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back