Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilot shortage in India and Pakistan...The money is pretty good to.

RedBelly said:
Darn straight I do! This is America! If a company doesn't want to hire you because you have too many letters in your name, it is their RIGHT to do so. All of this PC crap has got to end, or it is going to take this great country right down the crapper. It is NOT the governments place to tell private companies and individuals how to conduct business... it is up to the businesses to decide & the marketplace to judge their decisions.

Holy crap. I ain't no liberal but...holy crap. This has GOT to be flame bait.

RedBelly said:
Darn straight I do! This is America! If a company doesn't want to hire you because you have too many letters in your name, it is their RIGHT to do so. All of this PC crap has got to end, or it is going to take this great country right down the crapper. It is NOT the governments place to tell private companies and individuals how to conduct business... it is up to the businesses to decide & the marketplace to judge their decisions.

The founding fathers would be rolling their graves hearing crap like this. You act like you're a patriotic American but you refuse to have equal rights? Its not "PC crap", it's what this whole country stands for. Opportunity for everyone, fair shot no matter what your beliefs/skin color etc etc. I'm all for protecting this country, but this blind ignorance bull$hit has got to stop. Just pathetic.

RedBelly said:

The "market" has a poor record when it comes to worker safety, child-labor laws, envirionmental protections, discrimination based on age, sex ...

JetBlue does not owe this clown anything, he should be sueing OBL if he has a problem. Is he a citizen? that is a major issue in hiring these days.

Ditto on my class at JB....I was in class for over a week with an offer of employment that was tied to the completion of my background check.

It kinda scared me at first.....but I knew my background was clean and that I had told them everything they needed to know.

If JB found something in his background that mattered, it mitigated the employment offer. Further, I know of at least two guys who were turned down and later hired when the background check was straightened out.

A350

AirBadger said:
The founding fathers would be rolling their graves hearing crap like this. You act like you're a patriotic American but you refuse to have equal rights?

Well in fairness the founding fathers were all for equal rights amongst WASP Males, Haji doesn't appear to meet the criteria.

Okay, Guys,

First of all we are obviously missing some facts here. Being part of the hiring process here at B6 for 2 years, NO ONE in HR is going to look you in the face and give you the reason you did not get hired. Your personal information is held in the utmost confidentiality, and it sounds like the facts are not complete. A person can get the axe in Phase 2 for training problems, discipline problems, driving problems, FAA certificate actions, etc... A thorough background check is just that--thorough! If a person does not get through Phase 2, they sometimes feel cheated, but the PHC makes their decisions on ALL the information presented. Sounds like sour grapes to me.
FWIW....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back