Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of assh o le kidnaps and beheads someone on TV because they "don't like where he's from or what his country stands for?"

Out of principle alone, I'd change and denounce my religion if that's the way some of its members were behaving.

What century, and on what planet, are these people living in/on?

propjob27 said:
What kind of assh o le kidnaps and beheads someone on TV because they "don't like where he's from or what his country stands for?"

The same assh*le we, the USA, helped during the Iran contra affair. The same assh*les we supplied weapons and money to help beat the Russians in Afghanistan.

Out of principle alone, I'd change and denounce my religion if that's the way some of its members were behaving.

Why should YOU, as a good muslim, have to change YOUR religion to something else... when clearly, the terrorists use your religion, TWIST it around, and then use it to justify their actions.

What century, and on what planet, are these people living in/on?

Don't know, 21st century I think?

The bottom line is that according to Islam, the true Islam, kiling an armed innocent civilian can NOT be justified.

We should have the UN merge all religions into one so that people won't have so many reasons to fight amongst themselves.

Flyer1015 said:
The bottom line is that according to Islam, the true Islam, kiling an armed innocent civilian can NOT be justified.

Then why do you make excuses and rationalizations for them?

FN FAL said:
We should have the UN merge all religions into one so that people won't have so many reasons to fight amongst themselves.

Will that merger be a date of hire merger or a staple merger? ;)

Islam came after Christianity and Judaism, so a 'date of hire' merger would throw Muslims to the bottom. And if it's a staple merger, then Muslims still end up at the bottom. ;)

Maybe the IRMFA (Insuring Religious Merger Fairness Association) can help out.

:)

JP4user said:
Then why do you make excuses and rationalizations for them?

I don't. I only try to defend the innocent, good Muslims of this world.

And as far as history goes, I merely pointed out that we have worked with these monsters before... Iran contra affair, and weapons and money to the Muhajadeen in Afghanistan to fight Russia.

dukeaviator said:
These statements made from you is indicative of how shallow-minded and ignorant you are. First, one person opinions does not reflect the majority. Second, the answers given by the respondant is similiar of a cult not religion. Third, by passing this crap to others and asking them to support the oppression only leads to spreading more hate. Love thy neighbor, God says. Don't be like the perpertator.

Another idiot. I didn't write this, it was sent to me.

Spreading hate? So by this statement you condone the rhetoric and preaching of death and destruction by the clerics and others of bent Islamic faith to kill and maim people who do not follow their twisted versions of Islam?

Flyer1015 said:
Just close this thread now. "Any last words" will just be more bigoted responses.

I am still waiting for you to give me the correct translation of that verse.

so much for closing the thread out...:bomb:

scoreboard said:
so much for closing the thread out...:bomb:

It was closed for a few minutes, and then opened again... :smash:

I am still waiting for you to give me the correct translation of that verse.

It's hard to say. ANY english translation of the Qur'an needs to be taken with a grain of salt. But word for word, your translation above is not accurate.

Pick up one english translation copy of the Qur'an, and it will drastically differ from another english translation of the Qur'an.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back