• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
ils2minimums said:
All your "research" shows me is that Eric Rudolph was "associated" with AOG. In no way does it say or imply that he acted in concert with them or was in any way aided by them to plant bombs or to elude capture. The guy was caught eating out of a dumpster in the mountains of North Carolina, not hiding in the home of an AOG member... You stated he didn't act alone. You still haven't proven it. Conjecture. Look it up.

And what's the name-calling, dou(hebag?

We don't stay out of it because doing so would be to the detriment of one of our allies. Would you stand by and not get involved if your friend was being beaten by a gang of thugs? Nevermind, that's not really a good question to ask you because judging by the tone and substance of your posts, I strongly suspect you would not offer assistance, and let your friend take a beating. You seem like a gutless pu$$y...

Pimple-faced punk attitude? Dude, you need to pick up a flippin' history book...

stay blind to the world unless it is YOUR way. you seem to be a loser "dude".

The terrorists were only "associated" with al-Qaeda too, right?.... buy a clue

I called you lazy.... you seem to be going above and beyond in the name calling. Did I touch a nerve?

Last edited:
Flyer1015 said:
Let's just agree to disagree.

Sounds like someone is admitting they lost the debate.

But let me ask you, did you seriously feel that Iraq was a threat to the USA as Bush claimed?

IRAN and NORTH KOREA were not considered a threat...until now. Prior to WWI, GERMANY was not considered a threat to us. In 1939, JAPAN was not considered a threat to us, only to China and the Phillippines. Get the point here?

quote]

shooter said:
A shadowy group calling itself the Army of God has taken responsibility for the recent bombing of an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama, that killed one person. Two letters from the group, which also took responsibility for two bombings in Atlanta last year, were intercepted February 2 by federal authorities. The letters were addressed to the Atlanta office of the Reuters news agency and the Atlanta Journal and Constitution newspaper.
Officials said the letters, reportedly identical, were similar to those in which the group had claimed responsibility for the Atlanta bombings of an abortion clinic and a gay night club. For example, all the letters were written in block type. Woody Endersen, the federal official heading the investigation of the bombings, said he believes all the letters came from the same source. "The handwriting and other elements are identical," he noted.
The letters pertaining to the latest bombing were reportedly postmarked in Birmingham and mailed January 29--the same day as the bombing there. "The bombing in Birmingham was carried out by the Army of God," asserted the letters. "Let those who work in the murder mills around the nation be warned once more--you will be targeted without quarter--you are not immune from retaliation. Your commissars in Washington can't protect you." The letters also said anyone connected with the selling of the abortion pill RU-486 would be targeted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God

Next time do your own research. lazy @$$

I din't get your point. This brings the death total in the abortion issue since it began to...4? First, no one who kills on this can be called a pro-lifer. Second, if you are trying to compare this to Islam, you are grabbing at straws that are not there.

acaTerry said:
I din't get your point. This brings the death total in the abortion issue since it began to...4? First, no one who kills on this can be called a pro-lifer. Second, if you are trying to compare this to Islam, you are grabbing at straws that are not there.

no, no comparison. Just trying to say not all Muslims are terrorists like many have claimed on this thread. Doing so is like saying all Christians are good. Not the case as pointed out above. ils2 has a hate problem and I am just trying to show him/her that the world is not all black and white.

RedBelly said:
Darn straight I do! This is America! If a company doesn't want to hire you because you have too many letters in your name, it is their RIGHT to do so. All of this PC crap has got to end, or it is going to take this great country right down the crapper. It is NOT the governments place to tell private companies and individuals how to conduct business... it is up to the businesses to decide & the marketplace to judge their decisions.

Maybe you should change your screen name to "Red-Neck"

shooter said:
no, no comparison. Just trying to say not all Muslims are terrorists like many have claimed on this thread. Doing so is like saying all Christians are good. Not the case as pointed out above. ils2 has a hate problem and I am just trying to show him/her that the world is not all black and white.

How about very, very dark gray and off white? Your example is noteworthy, but that still leaves 99.999% of terrorists are Muslims. Not all Muslims are terrorists. We all know the mantra by now.

An e-mail I received:

Is there a good Muslim?

This is something I've wondered about for some time now: How & why do the Muslims hate us & everyone else so much? Doesn't their God teach them to love?

Can a good Muslim be a good American or Canadian?

I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

1.)Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

2.)Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

3.)Scriptural - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

4.)Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

5.)Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

6.)Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

7.)Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

8.)Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

9.)Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist.

Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

10.)Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans and Canadians.

Call it what you wish....it's still the truth.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

Pass it on Fellow Americans and Canadians. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

shooter said:
stay blind to the world unless it is YOUR way. you seem to be a loser "dude".

The terrorists were only "associated" with al-Qaeda too, right?.... buy a clue
I don't know what you're trying to say here? You stated that Eric Rudolph didn't act alone. You're still presenting an arugment based on your gut and not providing any proof. That may win arguments with your wife, but not here. Buy a clue? Are you 11?

I called you lazy.... No, you called me "Lazy @ss". One is stating an opinion, the other is name-calling. You didn't touch a nerve. I just don't have a problem stooping to your level. you seem to be going above and beyond in the name calling. Did I touch a nerve?

:confused:

Wow: This thing got way off track, from guy doesn't get job, to what religion means to me!

Since we are off track anyway, here is my take.

The real problem is loyalty. Used to be, you came here, you were an American. Yup, you might be an American of Irish descent. Your folks might have been from Italy, but you were an American of Italian origin. Same thing was the way it was in Canada.

Now, I'm not an American, I'm a Muslim. Or, I'm African-American. Or, as (I now live in south Florida), everybody here is Cuban, but living in America.
Look at the mess our Canadian friends are in with the French not really wanting to be Canadian, but French-Canadians!
Hey, I'm all for keeping you culture and customs, some divirsity makes it all interesting.
But how about being an American, and taking care of Americans?

Now, back to my coffee and paper

Hung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back