Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

labbats

Zulu who?
New CP, New investers. Looking for any current info please, thanks.

labbats said:
New CP, New investers. Looking for any current info please, thanks.

Not me, buddy. Last time I said anything about this company I got banned!

Sometimes the world just works things out...

Ace

Fella at our company came from Pacific Jet about 5 months ago. Said he left because is was only a matter of time before they either killed someone, or went bankrupt. Glad to see the latter seems to be occuring first. He had nothing good to say - and he left their for less pay and less time off, from what I understood.

AZT

I thought Tim Piero owns Pacific Jet, and shawn is their marketing guy also wasn't the chief pilot a female where did she go ???

"Not me, buddy. Last time I said anything about this company I got banned!

Sometimes the world just works things out..."

Not me either... but I'll speak my voice...

They are declaring bancruptcy... best time to do it anyways before the October deadline for all bancruptcies.. The stupid thing about this whole thing is.... Tim Prero started another company called JetFirst, Inc. Will he do a better job or will he run it to the ground like he did Pacific Jet? THAT is the question...

and as for the bi_tch that ran their Marketing dept... Carrie, spelled "c" like k_nt, all I can say is.. "What comes around, goes around.... "

$50,000 deposit will allow you to get a bid package. Then you can go for there. I know of 2 companies currently getting bid packages.

Seems to me that Pacific Jet is a touchy subject in here. Whats the deal with that are the moderators personally linked to this company ??

All I know is that I ran into a PJ crew at Milan Linate. The Capt. seemed like a good guy and the FA was smokin' hot. They were on a GIII.

He was happy as a pig in slop over making captain--pay bump up to $85k :eek: . Try living on that in VNY.

For his $85k he got the privilige of working 28 days a month...TC

Basically the 50'000 bucks is to weed out the ones that aren't really serious. The package will include all that is avaliable (ie:aircraft.client lists,office furniture etc.) for purchase and under what conditions or stipulations.

pa56pa said:
bid packages? explain...

Latest resources

Back