Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pace just sold. top mgt let go over weekend.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
??? no idea either really really good news or really really bad news, i don't think there will be any inbetween

Notice of Registration of Trade Name

Pace Airlines, Inc.
Served July 21, 2009

Notice of Registration of Trade Name

On July 2, 2009, Pace Airlines, Inc., a U.S. certificated air carrier, submitted an application under Part 215 of our rules to register the trade name “Allstar Airlines” for use in certain of its air transportation operations. By Order 2002-1-17, issued January 31, 2002, Pace was found fit to engage in interstate and foreign charter air transportation of persons, property and mail. In the same application, Pace requested that the Department de-register the “Hooters Air” trade name since it no longer operates under that name. The Department hereby grants that request.

Since Pace has complied with the requirements of Part 215, we hereby register the trade name “Allstar Airlines” by Pace for immediate use in its operations.

hey Spicoli:

does this mean we'll gettin a raise or a lift on the pay freeze? after all, Allstars deserve to be flown by the best and highest paid pilots right? or would they opt out if they knew a southwest FO makes more than a Pace Captain?

hey Spicoli:

does this mean we'll gettin a raise or a lift on the pay freeze? after all, Allstars deserve to be flown by the best and highest paid pilots right? or would they opt out if they knew a southwest FO makes more than a Pace Captain?

Changed my AV on ya =) Sorry about that.

I know nothing about Pace other than they used to come thru ATL quite a bit back in the day.

I had just recalled coming across the "notice" and saw the Pace guys were looking a little lost as to what's going on at their company.

Figured I'd pass it along. I wish them luck...especially in the pay department.

got an IOU today... expect to get paid on the 5th. not the 31st. email last minute... gee thanks

I would say that definatly points to some sort of cash flow problem. Wasn't the new leadership supposed to be well connected?

Latest resources

Back