• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Overheard...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW! So at the end of the day, NETJETS WIFE has more access than furloughed pilots! Sounds like our current Executive Branch!

I believe it was NJW that was going on and on about Flexjet not providing real time constant information to those furloughed. Now her beloved union cut your information link and denies you access to "a voice at the table".

Would that be the carrot or the stick?

Ahh, they're furloughed anyways...who cares?

...right?

Neither the carrot nor the stick. Aviation is a very small world. I'm not going to bite the hand I hope will allow me to feed my family again someday, that's all. YMMV.

I believe it was NJW that was going on and on about Flexjet not providing real time constant information to those furloughed. Now her beloved union cut your information link and denies you access to "a voice at the table".

Please be quiet. NJW husband has grown some sense, or balls, and shut her up since November. Don't know if it was common sense or a legal issue, but it has been great.

Can someone shut up B19 now?

Last edited:
Gotta agree with the Eboard dissenters here. They are way out of line and want total control of the message boards. They hide behind "professionalism" and "personal attacks" but are very liberal in their interpretations.

It is time for ALL of the NJASAP Eboard to go!!!!

There are options available that keep the issues out of the public eye.....

There are options available that keep the issues out of the public eye.....

Will you please give me one credible reason why it needs to be kept super secret?

If the board is proud of the decisions they are making they should be proud enough to let everyone know.

The way you guy's are treating it is like a battered woman. Keep it private, the rest of the world doesn't need to know about the abuse I am taking. "He only hits me because he loves me."

How come it is ok to cajole in everything that is wonderful about NJASAP and NJ, but as soon as a little poop gets out we have to shut it up?

Will you please give me one credible reason why it needs to be kept super secret?

If the board is proud of the decisions they are making they should be proud enough to let everyone know.

The way you guy's are treating it is like a battered woman. Keep it private, the rest of the world doesn't need to know about the abuse I am taking. "He only hits me because he loves me."

How come it is ok to cajole in everything that is wonderful about NJASAP and NJ, but as soon as a little poop gets out we have to shut it up?

I got Sokol'ed and Eboard'ed just like you did. I'm not happy about it, but.... The union did a ton of stuff on my behalf to make this furlough less painful. The company seems to be getting on board a little more than they have been.

For once, I think I'll take the high road. Yeah, my financial future is pretty well screwed, but what gives me the right to go out in public and start slinging poo that might put my friends in the same spot I'm in? Think before you speak is all I'm saying. If you don't like the way things have gone, wait for your recall, then effect change when you get back. Kung foo fighting here doesn't do anything productive.

I got Sokol'ed and Eboard'ed just like you did. I'm not happy about it, but.... The union did a ton of stuff on my behalf to make this furlough less painful. The company seems to be getting on board a little more than they have been.

For once, I think I'll take the high road. Yeah, my financial future is pretty well screwed, but what gives me the right to go out in public and start slinging poo that might put my friends in the same spot I'm in? Think before you speak is all I'm saying. If you don't like the way things have gone, wait for your recall, then effect change when you get back. Kung foo fighting here doesn't do anything productive.

well said

NJW silence is wonderful... she was speaking for her husband anyway.

Please be quiet. NJW husband has grown some sense, or balls, and shut her up since November. Don't know if it was common sense or a legal issue, but it has been great.

Can someone shut up B19 now?

It has always been clear that NJW's opinion on union or aviation matters was always that of her husband's because she had no other way of getting any information from inside the company. It had to have come from him. (THANKS!!)

She repeatedly posted information before the rest of the membership knew about it and I expressed my view that if I was a union member it would upset me that leadership was allowing this person to post things like she did.

As far as "shutting me up"... I have personal experience from the management side where I've dealt internally with unions, have extensive knowledge of fractional, on demand and scheduled airlines but can now be open about how unions deal with their membership that union members will never see.

My opinion is from a view that few on this board has.. and fewer have the guts to write about.

Over the last three years I've repeatedly been right on things that were going to happen:

Examples:

• Options pilots would go through three years of turmoil and gain almost nothing that they couldn't have had if 1108 had negotiatied in good faith back in the beginning.
  • All the great things 1108 promised (a NJ type contract) would never happen.
  • NJA contract would never protect their jobs if the economy cycled down and the industry leading contract would fail. The instant NJ announced "packages" and "lay-offs", the contract failed because it clearly wasn't balanced enough to protect both jobs and the company.
  • Industry leading contracts are only a myth.
  • A contract will protect those high on the seniority list, and sacrifice those on the bottom. Only after the rest of the employees of the company have sacrificed and the bottom of the list had dropped off and the company is losing money with no place else to cut will the union consider opening it to keep the company strong. Pure greed.
The list goes on and on... but everything I predicted has happened. No union member on these boards is happy, all you guys do is complain.

The non-union fracs keep chugging along, and while there is no perfection in aviation, if you look at the posts in discord, it's clear that the non-union fracs win 100% with the least amount of complaints.

I can see all of the usual folks giving me their arguments as always. But I'm not the one in turmoil, my non-union company just keeps chugging along without layoffs and a great work environment. I've worked on that union side.. you can have it, I've escaped.

Like I've always said, if you like your union.. go find a union company and go to work for one. Just don't bring your miserable beliefs into a non-union company and ruin it for everybody else.

Shut me up? No matter what I say unions will continue to make promises they can't keep and create the mob mentality that feeds turmoil within the company. My silence will never change that. But at least I can tell you in advance of how your union is going to screw you over and give you a chance to prepare for the worst.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back