• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ouch!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like I mentioned before, I don't expect you to understand.

I was not referring to your post at all. I see people have problems reading what other people qoute.

Also if you work for Flex that is not 91, maybe 91k. I am talking about a true part 91 operator. You know the big companies that treat their pilots like humans and not slaves. Any of us in the fractional industry are just mere slaves at the beck and call of some 20 year old scheduler that just moved up from the drive thru window at McDonald's.

The fractionals will never compare to a real 91 operator. Not even come close.

I was not referring to your post at all. I see people have problems reading what other people qoute.

Also if you work for Flex that is not 91, maybe 91k. I am talking about a true part 91 operator. You know the big companies that treat their pilots like humans and not slaves. Any of us in the fractional industry are just mere slaves at the beck and call of some 20 year old scheduler that just moved up from the drive thru window at McDonald's.

The fractionals will never compare to a real 91 operator. Not even come close.

Actually I don't work for Flex yet. i start 4/26. I work for a 91 right now.

Actually I don't work for Flex yet. i start 4/26. I work for a 91 right now.

Wow the guy has never been in a union but has no problem making coments pretending he knows something about them.

Interesting.

Well, I live in Charlotte right now, but we are moving to DFW to be closer to my side of the family. Flex was the job that I came up with. A buddy of mine works there and has been very happy. I went and spent the day with one of the ACP's out there and was extreamly impressed. They seemed to really try and make it a family type atmisphere. At least as much as you can with that many pilots. And my buddy said they really do try and do that. He even gave me some examples of a lot of little things. Things that they would have to stop doing if they were under a union contract. And that the ACP was not just blowing smoke up my rear or putting on a show. I figured it would be different and good experience.

Wow the guy has never been in a union but has no problem making coments pretending he knows something about them.

Interesting.
You don't have to be in a union to know about the union. I know enough information from all my flying buddies who are in unions. Trust me, I get an ear full from them.

Interesting.

Relax! He'll be okay. Flex is a GOOD company that CARES about him and his family. :nuts:

You don't have to be in a union to know about the union. I know enough information from all my flying buddies who are in unions. Trust me, I get an ear full from them.

Ok. Let's define the difference here. I've been in "The Union" before at other carriers. This is the first job that I've had where I felt like I was actually an intergral part of The Union.

It's Atmosphere too.

Relax! He'll be okay. Flex is a GOOD company that CARES about him and his family. :nuts:

Oh dagnabit. I fell out of my chair. Diddlydarn you Fisch!!:cool:

When I interviewed at FLEX in 2002 with the CP on the Challenger he actually helped me in my decision to come to NJA. BIG TIME.

Just remember that everybody defines QOL differently.

Also know that the things that I discussed above that Flex has (more of a family enviroment, treated like an individual and not being treated like a number) is something that unions can't negotiate into a contract. You will always be treated like a number and everything you get will always have to be negotiated.

Latest resources

Back