• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ouch!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First: If a company wants to have low standards, so be it. They just won't be around long probably due to their safety record. I am sure if you asked the kids they would say they don't need protecting. They left their parents a long time ago.

Second: Thats right I forgot, the union brought them to their knees.

Third: I think its time for the company to get some knee pads because once again the union had them at their knees I am sure.

Everyone needs protecting every now and then.

But you can speak louder to a company by just going somewhere else to work. Work for a company that does not have to be brought to its knees to treat its employees right. Do you really want to work for a company like that?

Yes. I do. I will NEVER work at a company that does not have a union. Why should I have to leave my job because management wants to play hardball? Do you always tuck tail and run when things get hard?

Thats why I will choose to work for a company that is not unionized over one that is. It speaks volumes about the company. It means that the company values its employees so much that those employees don't feel like they need to unionize. And its not all about money. Its about attitude toward its people.

Everyone needs protecting every now and then.

I bet you anything that a company that is not unionized listens to its employees and takes their advice to heart. Therefor they will not need protecting. Not to say there won't be disagreements. Thats just life and business.

Thats why I will choose to work for a company that is not unionized over one that is. It speaks volumes about the company. It means that the company values its employees so much that those employees don't feel like they need to unionize. And its not all about money. Its about attitude toward its people.

Wrong again. Companies that are not unionized realize that unions cost them money. They don't do it because they care about the employees. (Like they have a chioce). Do you think your company actually cares about you?

The good news for the members is that the money goes to them via better pay, time off with the family, grievences, and safety equipment.

I bet you anything that a company that is not unionized listens to its employees and takes their advice to heart. Therefor they will not need protecting. Not to say there won't be disagreements. Thats just life and business.

I'll take that bet. You only need protecting when stuff goes wrong. It doesn't have to be your fault. i.e., and accident or incident.

Yes. I do. I will NEVER work at a company that does not have a union. Why should I have to leave my job because management wants to play hardball? Do you always tuck tail and run when things get hard?

No I won't, especially for a company that is having hard times because there is a mutual respect between a non unionized company and its employees.

Attitudes like that are the reason USair pilots are making $40,000. You've lost your entertainment value for me. Time to watch Lord of the Rings. Good luck. You're going to need it.

I'll take that bet. You only need protecting when stuff goes wrong. It doesn't have to be your fault. i.e., and accident or incident.

well if its not my fault then I have nothing to worry about then. But in which case I would get my own lawyer rather than use the union. Because once again I don't trust the union to act in my best interest. There are too many cases were that has been the fact. They will only protect my best interest as long as its also their best interest as well.

And anytime you want to compare W2's to someone who works for a union company just let us know. Then you can tell us how great a non union company is. Baaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back