• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Organization Of Black Airline Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The exalted Speedbird34 sent me two private messages calling me a filthy dirty racist and telling me I am going to Hell, blah, blah, blah.

He must be a member of Obama's church too with all that hatred flowing.

I'm sorry, but your choice of a preacher says a lot about you. You can go to any church, but you go to yours because you like what the preacher says.

And Obama only distanced himself from Wright when he chose to run for President. Obama has shown his true colors now... he'll say anything to get elected. My choice is clear.

Now, back to racism and the OBAP.

Have you reported it to the mods?

That type of intimidation/terrorism may comprise a typical hate-filled sermon in Barak Obama's church...but it has no place on this forum.

I'm going to join Women in Aviation and OBAP and get the best job in the world all while being a white male. No discrimination :)))))))

Yep! You should because we all know that the ALL AVIATION JOBS go to white women and minorities... I mean ALL I SEE are minorities and women heading ALPA, DALPA, APA, SWAPA, training departments, interview panels etc.

Hey, for all you that say you can't get a job as a white male....what was the minority/women breakdown in your new hire class? Better yet, what is the minority/women demographic breakdown of your airlines associated pilot list?

These boards kill me on the race issues.... Do you really believe that EVERY minority pilot gets interviews or even the job after the interview. I have never seen so much generalization, slippery slope rhetoric from "professionals".

Please do NOT hide behind racial issues for your lack of success at reaching your goals...

Amazing.... minority pilots AND women pilots barely make up 3% of the ENTIRE commercial aviation community, yet you think that white males are being discriminated against.

I have worked for three differnt airlines and when I look in the crew rooms, at the airports, in the vans, at the hotels....I sure see MANY PILOTS WHO don't have boobs or a slightly darker pigmentation to their skin tone.

Preferential hiring is limited....it it not ALL INCLUSIVE! Preferential hiring is not limited to minorities, women.... anyone know what a DELTOID is ? I don't hear anyone b*tchin about the check airmens, chief pilots, airline execs kids or neighbors getting hired.
What about the ex squadron buddies getting hired by their buddies... more preferential hiring?

Give me a Fudd********************in break!

You guys should fight as hard when SENIOR WHITE PILOTS are fuddruckin the JUNIOR WHITE pilots during contract negotiations! Oh, I forgot, there are nothing BUT Black pilots and women DOMINATING the industry....

Todays lesson was brought to you by AFRO SHEEN...

well said bleagle
sincerely,
whitest-white boy ever
who didn't let any excuses stop him from achieving his goals.

I sure see MANY PILOTS WHO don't have boobs or a slightly darker pigmentation to their skin tone.

I sure hope we see more boobs in the crew rooms of the future!!!!
:beer:

Latest resources

Back