Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

psycho

Whup Dat Trick
My child's Teacher is interested in having a Pilot present to a 2nd grade class during Black History Month. Our shhool is located in the northeast suburbs of Detroit. If anyone has any availability, please PM me and we can share details.

Thanks

Quite being a F***** and tell us all why you have a problem with a pilot who happens to be a memeber of OBAP going to talk to kids in school. Show everyone how stupid you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problem with OBAP, just want equal rights. Got a problem with that?

Gee, what the F*** does that have to do with going to talk to kids in school? I guess OBAP is the reason why you don't think you have equal rights.
Anyway, I grew up in Detroit. Everyone around me went to work for GM, Ford, or Chrysler. I honestly had no idea that there were black pilots. I never met one and Detroit isn't an environment conducive to running into pilots every once in a while.

I happen to be a member of OBAP. Been a member since the year I met a pilot who happened to be a member of OBAP. I was 17. Before then, I honestly thought my only option was the auto plant. It took meeting a pilot who had a similar background as I before really believing that becoming an airline pilot was something I could accomplish. I don't expect you to understand what I'm trying to say especially after reading your reply. It's sad though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problem with OBAP, just want equal rights. Got a problem with that?

Why did you even bother to respond?

The original poster had a simple request. Your response is both off-topic and classless. If you want to have an "equal rights for whites" discussion, please do it somewhere else.

The title of this thread implies that one specific demographic of pilot is preferred for this requirement.

Isn't that racism?

One specific Demographic is being requested you Moron. Please reread my original post.
Every time I visit this website I am embarrassed to be an Airline Pilot.
No suprise that we have been so completely bent over by management. They may be morally bankrupt but at least they continued to mature after High School.

If all you need is a pilot, why on earth did you find it necessary for that specific thread title?

obviously fishing for a sucker. you got me.

Latest resources

Back