• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Organization Of Black Airline Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Brother... you're not seeking diversity. What you're seeking are racial quotas. You call it diversity, I call it implied racism. Why 2 sets of standards? It should be 1 standard fits all - black, white, purple, etc., and HELL NO... you shouldn't get a single friggin' point for being black. Instead, you should get all the points if you are a good person with good interviewing skills that's well-qualified for a job.

Yes, I absolutely have a problem with affirmative action as it promotes reverse racism, and not only that, but it breeds resentment that will ultimately lead to more racism.

Exactly

I'm just curious why the mods censor much less offensive material than Speedbird34's racist rants, but give him a free pass.

Is there some sort of quota on this forum? a "double standard," if you will?

They don't want to get sued.

It's racial terrorism, and exists throughout our society.

They don't want to get sued.

It's racial terrorism, and exists throughout our society.

Which is why everyone's afraid to speak against Obama or ask him any truly tough questions in debate. They'll be labeled as "racist" as though they only dislike him because he's black, not the fact that he's inexperienced and hasn't stated how he plans to carry out all of his changes.

Which is why everyone's afraid to speak against Obama or ask him any truly tough questions in debate. They'll be labeled as "racist" as though they only dislike him because he's black, not the fact that he's inexperienced and hasn't stated how he plans to carry out all of his changes.

I'm rather enjoying watching the "politically correct" party get a taste of it's own medicine.....This is just too good.....

Let's see what Obama's preacher has to say on the issue........

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/03/13/obamas-pastor-god-damn-america/

:laugh: :rolleyes:

This is the same guy who blamed the white man for 9/11 and stated it's God punishing the white man.

The second video is the winner.

"Rev" Wright: "The US is controlled by rich white people" "Hillary 'aint never been called a n----r".

He states the Jesus was a black man in a land controlled by rich white men. He then goes on to claim Italians are Romans, and thus the rich white men who killed Jesus and brings up Rudy Giuliani. Then he goes on to say God loves black men and punishes their enemies. But it's ok for him to slur Italians and white Americans, right? Blacks are above prejudice.

Yes, everyone better think long and hard of what they're voting for when they vote Obama. This preacher of his is the black version of the Grand Wizard of the KKK! And Obama claims he had quite a formative influence, yet distances himself from the inflammatory comments Rev Wright makes.

Two wrongs don't make a right!!!

I'm going to join Women in Aviation and OBAP and get the best job in the world all while being a white male. No discrimination :)))))))

Latest resources

Back