• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe all new hires begin at 32K per year. If I'm not mistaken it changed some time ago. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:
choppengruven said:
I believe all new hires begin at 32K per year. If I'm not mistaken it changed some time ago. But I could be wrong.

That is pathetic. Why would anyone is their right mind want to come to this sinking ship vs. Netjets? That is with starting pay like that. Just more proff the acting CEO wants us to be like a regional.

Hate to burst the whiney bubble, but....

Do any of you have a CLUE what regional pilots make???????? If you THINK or have been "told" it is ANYWHERE near the pay you think is so sorry at NJA or FLOPS, then you better guess again! They make less than half.... Pay equals out to the starting pay of a frac once a Captain with about 5 to 7 yrs seniority. NOW cry about your pay...it sucks, but not THAT bad...but then, they hire people who don't have a whole lot of experience, so that's how they get away with it...Some even have to pay for their own training for the privelege of making $15,000/yr. So YES, frac pay sucks (in BOTH places), but neither is "as bad as the regionals".
Someone's been busting your chops if they've told you differently...or has a whole LOT of seniority

I have worked for a regional. Have you? Thought so. I know exactly what they make and fully aware of the work conditions too. Go spread your propaganda somewhere else. We cant all be SFO's some of us acually do the work to make your paycheck.

choppengruven said:
I have worked for a regional. Have you? Thought so. I know exactly what they make and fully aware of the work conditions too. Go spread your propaganda somewhere else. We cant all be SFO's some of us acually do the work to make your paycheck.

This post is funny for a great number of reasons.
I challenge ANYONE to post, NOT HERESAY, but ACTUAL STARTING pay scales from any airline regional (not not salary "surveys" either)...there is NO WAY they start ANYWHERE near Flops or NetJets starting... *(this also means for NEW HIRE planes, not planes that take seniority) .
Pathetic, but sadly true. Links anyone?
Oh, and just so you are aware, the hourly rate is NOT x 40 hrs a week, but around 70 a month guaranteed salary... I don't wanna hear "Oh, I made 345,000/yr because I skanked overtime"..REAL pay scales...
Stop it with that SFO cr@p, you have no idea WTF you are saying...you have NO idea how foolish that is...

Last edited:
Voice Of Reason said:
Stop it with that SFO cr@p, you have no idea WTF you are saying...you have NO idea how foolish that is...

Sounds like someone touched a nerve with statement. Truth hurts sometimes don't it.

As far a regional pay. I would dare to say that an FO on his 4th year is making close to or more than our 4 year FO's. Also with any airline you do not go back to year one if you move to a different airframe.

Man you must have gotten an extra bonus for a the crap you post on here. Do you drink the kool-aid every morning or are you on a IV drip for it. You are nothing but a management lacky. How is the WX in CGF?

Dep676 said:
Sounds like someone touched a nerve with statement. Truth hurts sometimes don't it.

As far a regional pay. I would dare to say that an FO on his 4th year is making close to or more than our 4 year FO's. Also with any airline you do not go back to year one if you move to a different airframe.

Man you must have gotten an extra bonus for a the crap you post on here. Do you drink the kool-aid every morning or are you on a IV drip for it. You are nothing but a management lacky. How is the WX in CGF?

:uzi: ...and here I thought YOU were just an IBT lacky and not an actual employee... Keep talking smack..you just prove yourself to be as idiotic as the conspiracy crap you always post ....The only one drinking Kool-Aid is you...I know this is hard to comprehend, but I am NO ONE's "lacky"...I'm not just going to jump on the first boat that comes along,...it's leakier than the original one

Voice Of Reason said:
Do any of you have a CLUE what regional pilots make???????? If you THINK or have been "told" it is ANYWHERE near the pay you think is so sorry at NJA or FLOPS, then you better guess again! They make less than half.... Pay equals out to the starting pay of a frac once a Captain with about 5 to 7 yrs seniority. NOW cry about your pay...it sucks, but not THAT bad...but then, they hire people who don't have a whole lot of experience, so that's how they get away with it...Some even have to pay for their own training for the privelege of making $15,000/yr. So YES, frac pay sucks (in BOTH places), but neither is "as bad as the regionals".
Someone's been busting your chops if they've told you differently...or has a whole LOT of seniority

Spend half your life away from your loved one's and fly a jet 500+ hrs a year, all for half of what a plumber makes....what a deal!!!

Latest resources

Back