Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't bet on it

I know Kenn doesn't like unions, but I don't think he would want to be regarded as the Frank Lorenzo of the fractional world. Then how would he be able to come out with the sequel, management by trust part 2, the unions best steward.

Kenn is such a fraud that he can put a positive spin on anything. He would define sodomy as "simply following too close". Any pilot that accepts anything Kenn says, instead of a binding contract, deserves all the grief that will follow.

Theoretically possible, but extremely difficult to pull off. The FLOPs know the owners wouldn't wait while replacements were hired and the training bill would be huge. Not to mention, could they even find that many pilots willing to be forever branded a scab....:erm:

Managers frequently use the replacement threat to intimidate the workforce. My husband wouldn't let it stop him if he was an Options pilot and I don't see those guys caving after coming this far. NJW

yada yada yada---again!

Kenn is such a fraud that he can put a positive spin on anything. He would define sodomy as "simply following too close". Any pilot that accepts anything Kenn says, instead of a binding contract, deserves all the grief that will follow.

I just blew lemonade out my nose! Serious though I agree, we can not accept anything less than a binding contract.

Hey, no trash talking the book.

It has been keeping my coffee table level for the last year. :)

Interesting use! In some cultures it's considered an insult to show the bottom of your foot (which is associated with dirt) to the person you're sitting near. KR's book could also be used to boost a monitor, making it easier to keep up with the contract battle. The idea of poetic justice is appealing, isn't it?...:cool:

Theoretically possible, but extremely difficult to pull off. The FLOPs know the owners wouldn't wait while replacements were hired and the training bill would be huge. Not to mention, could they even find that many pilots willing to be forever branded a scab....:erm:

Managers frequently use the replacement threat to intimidate the workforce. My husband wouldn't let it stop him if he was an Options pilot and I don't see those guys caving after coming this far. NJW

I don't see the scab label being a big impedement. The teeth in the scab label is that it is a career killer. Considering the bad blood between the IBT and ALPA thanks to the IBTs monumentally stupid decision to take in the GoJets alter ego scabs I don't see ALPA honoring an IBT list. It may stop someone from getting a job at Chautauqua but that would be about it. Unfortunatly there are a lot of people with low morals. One only need to look at BT and his staff to prove it.

You are obviously a troll that is pro management which anyone can see by the direction your posts always go. Who knows, you could be kenn himself trying to scare the weak. But you forget one thing, the weak don't get to vote on this contract. Why don't you ask what the fallout might be with the customers who are about to book their holliday travel, or planning on buying flight time with a company that is about to have a major labor problem right at the start of peak travel. Everyone knows that most of next years sales will, or won't happen at the end of this year. It just won't happen. You will have people rushing to turn in their Jet Pass cards so they can get dependable travel elsewhere.

We are in a service buisness. How can a company try to pretend that they have "the best pilots in the industry" (not my words, managements sales pitch to customers) if all we have left are bottom of the barrel scabbs that couldn't get jobs elsewhere. And with as shakey Flight Options has been, does anyone actually believe that a pilot would want to take a chance and cross a picket line to be forever branded a scabb? It's not like you are crossing a line to get into a blue chip company like Northwest or United that have been around for decades, and will be around for decades more. We are talking about a company that has lost 70 percent of their pilots in less than 5 years. Its a huge gamble that most pilots won't take. But you already knew that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back