Open Time Pickup at Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks!

It is possible but first you have to pick up a scheduler.....
Any of them SWM and available?

So I'm guessing you never made it through training considering this ridiculous question you have. If you made it through you would know there is NO schedule enhancement window and you would post this on the sapa site. Go away TROLL.

I feel sorry for the poor little boy that posted this. There's living in your Mom's basement, and then there is telling the world that you're living in your Mom's basement and she won't let you out after curfew.

You have no schedule enhancement window!?
For the pilots, No, for the company from the 17 to the 24th they have the opportunity to coordinate additional cornholing, no lube included, so for the company yes.

SkyWest is going to be a loser, no way around it. They bet their future on 50 seat airplanes and they will lose. I encourage all my peers to goto every job fair possible. You do not even have to be pro union. I have survived the last 5 years despite being anti ALPA. Sure I had a furlough but I am still here and thriving

No. The major partners and scope of same is what caused that many more 50 seat airplanes. I'm sure SkyWest would love to replace all of them with 700's and 900's.

If you've been awarded a reserve line and there is a juicy (or even a rotten) trip in open time that spans your reserve days, can you pick it up during the schedule adjustment window? And when does this window open, and close? IOW, can you turn a reserve day into a flying day and basically build-your-own composite line? Will those trips picked up in the window count towards min guarantee?

If you do work for SKW, why would you post this question here and not on the SAPA website? Anyone on reserve at SKW knows there is no "schedule adjustment window" so i would do more research before asking your questions. If you do work for SKW your would already know no such window exists.

So either you are too lazy to do the research and ask people who are actually on reserve at SKW or you are just trolling. So which one is it?

If you do work for SKW your would already know no such window exists.
Nice of you to post your standards on stuff that ain't taught in ground school nor in the "policy" manual, the policy manual being about as useful as a pamphlet on STDs to a whore.

So either you are too lazy to do the research and ask people who are actually on reserve at SKW or you are just trolling. So which one is it?

I'll try lazy, what does that give me? I know, an answer before the [non-existent] window closed. Why do you care so much about stupid questions being asked and answered on the internet, especially by an attractive woman you'll never have? Is this a manifestation of your anger towards your mother, who has generously allowed you to live in her basement, does all of your household duties, and hopes someday you'll be successful?

Nice of you to post your standards on stuff that ain't taught in ground school nor in the "policy" manual, the policy manual being about as useful as a pamphlet on STDs to a whore.

I'll try lazy, what does that give me? I know, an answer before the [non-existent] window closed. Why do you care so much about stupid questions being asked and answered on the internet, especially by an attractive woman you'll never have? Is this a manifestation of your anger towards your mother, who has generously allowed you to live in her basement, does all of your household duties, and hopes someday you'll be successful?

Wow!!! Your posts really show your immaturity and really makes me wonder how you ever got hired at SKW.

Latest resources

Back