Onesky Management In The Twilight Zone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Imissmypilot

Regarding JWs letter trumpeting a company victory in the lawsuit, I implore you to read the court documents and all materials (available on the VUH).

Almost everything he stated is completely false and flies in the face of the facts and their own testimony, arguments and court filings.

JW is counting on you not being informed and taking what he says at face value without doing your research.

Notice how the company refuses to back up their claims without any proof the way the IBT provides access to all the information, even taking the time to highlight actual court rulings in their letters and attach the relevant documentation.

I have said it before and it remains more true than ever: I might not love the union all the time but they have never lied, even when it would suit them or they could get away with it. Yet within the past 2 years I can't think of one instance where the company told the whole truth or sometimes even half of it.

Do you get it: they think you're stupid?

Do yourself a favor and read the 19 page ruling by Judge Gwin and compare it to JW's letter for just a taste of how dishonest and delusionary he really is.

I was pleasantly surprised that the ruling was posted on Yammer almost immediately, and by a transfer at that. So, there it is, in plain sight, and I guarantee you less than 1% of the ones who needed to read it, didn't.

I was pleasantly surprised that the ruling was posted on Yammer almost immediately, and by a transfer at that. So, there it is, in plain sight, and I guarantee you less than 1% of the ones who needed to read it, didn't.

That's the problem, those who really need to be on top of it and paying attention are not.

Listen, as much as we like to joke about the mental apptitude of some if our coworkers, you really can't be stupid and do this job. That's what's so frustrating: they are mentally capable but socially gullible.

Take this quote from management posted in a recent AIN article:

Flexjet called the ruling ?both a victory and a disappointment,? saying it solidifies the voluntary separation program as originally offered. But, Flexjet added, ?It is a disappointment in that this union continues to use our pilots as pawns to push their agenda. We will continue presenting to the union solutions that ensure strength and health for our business, that are also fair and generous to the pilot group. We remain committed to providing the safest and best service, which will never be compromised.?

Okay, the first part of the statement has been proven totally false based on court documents. That's not conjecture: it's a fact based on court testimony the company avoided signing an agreed upon VSP and there's no truth to the intimation the union pulled a fast one at the last minute.

Regarding the second highlighted portion of the quote, one has to ask, in all seriousness whethet or not there is LSD in the water at CGF. What has solution(s) has managment presented to the union?

Management's attempt to roll Flexjet into the current CBA (once again as proven by court documents) is not a solution, nor is it fair and generous to the pilot group. Red Label, as structured, is not fair and generous to the pilot group. It can't even be proven as strong or advantageous to the business. Legacy pilots all just got 30k bonuses because the company admitted they can't even run metrics to prove the success or failure of the program. At those rates, that means guys who are 200 numbers junior to our #3 seniority list chief yammer jammer are making HUUUUGE amounts more money. How can he be happy with that fact?

Which leads to the third question from this brief statement: Exactly what evil agenda does management feel the union is pawning it's pilots for? Fair work rules? Industry comparable pay and benefits? Transparency in dealing? When did these things become despicable?

Yes, I think its time we start drug testing the water at CGF.

What you don't get (actually I think you get it miss) is this has always been the way wayKR operates its the Reason FLOPS has a union. To many guys being p***************ed up for upgrades with no consideration of seniority, everyone on a different pay scale depending on what you negotiated or who's *************** you kissed. What seat in what plane you flew depended on if you were " A team player" would fly sick, tired, broke and the guys that have consistently done all that are in the Globals and Gulfstreams. Writing up a airplane got you a CGF1 arrival. Going over a 10/24 or going over 14 on a daily basis. Fudging block times or duty times to make it all work. That's what's expected. It wasn't till we had job protections that we could put our foot down and say" NO" without the threat of being fired. No dint think for one minute old KR doesn't want to go back to the good ol days

What you don't get (actually I think you get it miss) is this has always been the way wayKR operates its the Reason FLOPS has a union. To many guys being p***************ed up for upgrades with no consideration of seniority, everyone on a different pay scale depending on what you negotiated or who's *************** you kissed. What seat in what plane you flew depended on if you were " A team player" would fly sick, tired, broke and the guys that have consistently done all that are in the Globals and Gulfstreams. Writing up a airplane got you a CGF1 arrival. Going over a 10/24 or going over 14 on a daily basis. Fudging block times or duty times to make it all work. That's what's expected. It wasn't till we had job protections that we could put our foot down and say" NO" without the threat of being fired. No dint think for one minute old KR doesn't want to go back to the good ol days

Since you mentioned "MISS" in parenthesis, I ***************ume you're responding to me. Trust me, I'm well aware of what Ricci is capable of. That's why I'm neck deep involved in the cause so I don't need another lecture from you. Save it for El Raton or Warlord.

Did you miss the part about insure the health of our business? There are so many people that would take the VSP, the company, not only would have to PAY people that want to leave, the training costs are more than they want to spend.

Since you mentioned "MISS" in parenthesis, I ***************ume you're responding to me.

I think he was responding to Mississippi pilot.

Or are you one in the same but forgot which account you were using?

This place is funny. I have to remember to quit forgetting about it.

Correct flexible. Made no sense to me that's why I didn't even respond. FLOPS really needs to step up their drug testing

The only other "miss" in this thread is IMISSMYPILOT, so when you put "miss" in parenthesis, that left only me to who you could've been responding. If I'm missing something, please fill me in. Otherwise, carry on...

Latest resources

Back