• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Onesky Management In The Twilight Zone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But , once again while they claim victory, they are appealing the judges ruling. Is this for not negotiating in good faith? A big public announcement on one subject while the slimy weasel does something else when he thinks no one is paying attention. BUSTED again.

But , once again while they claim victory, they are appealing the judges ruling. Is this for not negotiating in good faith? A big public announcement on one subject while the slimy weasel does something else when he thinks no one is paying attention. BUSTED again.

Because most aren't paying attention and uncle knows it. For a quite a sizeable portion, scamagement can say the sky is pink and these guys will just ***************ume Kenn was speaking metaphorically from the veranda in Cabo because it's easier.

Regardless of how overworked we get and how unsafe this place gets they still won't bother. Right now my greatest stress is wondering if today will be the day that we cross the threshold into tragedy. Right now with the way we are being run it's a matter of when not if. If you don't agree, then you are part of the problem and a likely candidate for the incident.

That letter to owners was the best thing the Union ever could have done. After all, they are our real bosses and they deserve to know what's going on.

Just for the record, has Flex had any accidents? I'm not talking about hangar rash, I'm talking about going off the end (or the side) of the runway? Or a dinged wingtip?

Just for the record, has Flex had any accidents? I'm not talking about hangar rash, I'm talking about going off the end (or the side) of the runway? Or a dinged wingtip?

No accidents/incidents with injuries but we've had just 2 I can recall in my decade plus. A 45 ran off in CGF prior to the acquisition and a 604 dinged a tip not long after the acquisition. I really wouldn't even count the 604 since there were mulitple factors involved that don't really count toward the a ssessment your question is leading to.

Quite frankly, I'm amazed with and humbled by the caliber of skill and professionalism here because I honestly believe with lesser pilots the accidents would be piling up the way we are being run to the brink of broke and exhausted every flipping day.

At the same time, as awesome as a Jimmy Johnson or a Dale Earnhardt are, I don't want them driving my granddaughter in bumper car if they're not really fit for duty let alone in a rusty racecar hurtling around Daytona at 200+ mph, capiche?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back