• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Onesky Management In The Twilight Zone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Been lots of opportunity to do informational Picket and everyone was missed so far. Notre Dame, Live time achievement award, to name a few

They're trying to cut all the furloughed guys loose with the VSP to get rid of yes votes for a decert this December. This has been obvious since last year when they hoped all the "company haters" would leave. Then, they're going to pronounce how great things are because we're now attending job fairs, the first being May 5th in Chicago. How is this not blatantly obvious to everyone??

But did they not offer it to flex first? I am thinking that the older folks who are considering retirement would have jumped at the money. Weren't there 40 on that side? And potentially 40 more on the FO side? Now the company said that they did not want to sign cause they may have 60 take it by April! (They have signed it now).

According to yam, VSP offers go out tomorrow.

And the company spins it like they are going out of their way to help the pilots. This is nothing more than attempt to thin the herd of higher paid pilots. Replacing them with new hires(as they are claiming at the job fair) was their plan all along. Do they really think they will find enough talent to replace these experienced pilots?

Last edited:
Let's talk numbers. The latest info I have is mid 50s taking VSP. Equal numbers from Flex and Options. I also have to give cudos to JW for his latest text message. It was nice of him to admit that the Union's VSP victory is creating opportunities for us pilots.

Latest resources

Back