• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Onesky Management In The Twilight Zone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look at you clowns squbbling over peanuts while Ricci is laughing at all of you. This is exactly what he wants and we paid for it with the 401K match he stole from us while he had us work for below industry standard wages.

The sugarland ovverrun dude is gone as well as the Rome idiots so lets stop the stupid fighting and work together to earn an industry leading contract.

Fighting amungst ourselves only entertains management

This has nothing to do with a union. It has to do with one dirtbag who robbed bonus from all of us by destroying his Phenom being an unprofessional pilot daring to impugn someone he doesn't know with his disgusting homoerotic centered filth. Given that your post wasn't even tangentially relevant.

SDCFI works for a reputable 121 airline. He is and has always been a stand up guy.

You, on the other hand, are a loud mouthed dirtbag who can't reconcile the m***************ive hypocrisy of calling Flex pilots unprofessional while being yourself one of the most unprofessional pilots ever to bend metal at this company. Good luck explaining away your destroyed airframe at future interviews. You won't be flying here any longer.

Reputable airline? scum like him and you wouldn't last at a reputable airline 4 minutes. cause you would get your A$$es Kicked. you seem to do a lot of responding to my posts. more so then others. I must hit a nerve with you..Is it the TRUTH HURTS?? again you two faced dirt balls can call me whatever you like. But I have never or ever will walk over somebody else to fill my own basket even if that means getting less. whatever I earn I earn it honestly and with integrity. but I don't expect you or any of your type to understand that. You guys aren't made from that cloth, maybe you're parents didn't raise you that way. But i can look myself in the mirror and when I walk into a FBO nobody is looking at me and saying theres that sellout!!! it happens to every RED LABEL pilot everyday that I will guarantee that 1000000%

He's a SWA you unemployable windbag. And I'm not a RL pilot. Not that you would know the difference.

Reputable airline? scum like him and you wouldn't last at a reputable airline 4 minutes. cause you would get your A$$es Kicked. you seem to do a lot of responding to my posts. more so then others. I must hit a nerve with you..Is it the TRUTH HURTS?? again you two faced dirt balls can call me whatever you like. But I have never or ever will walk over somebody else to fill my own basket even if that means getting less. whatever I earn I earn it honestly and with integrity. but I don't expect you or any of your type to understand that. You guys aren't made from that cloth, maybe you're parents didn't raise you that way. But i can look myself in the mirror and when I walk into a FBO nobody is looking at me and saying theres that sellout!!! it happens to every RED LABEL pilot everyday that I will guarantee that 1000000%

Or just maybe your jealous (all your posts tell it all...like an insolent child) that you never will, can or have attained that level of a career (truth hurts ...your words) just saying.

Your very quick to tear people down with reckless abandon and worry too much about others. Try putting all that energy into making your homophobic fears and hatefulness towards co-workers go away by seeking a professional! (something you are not) Start by applying your proclamations to yourself while standing in a mirror and do not try to pontificate to others! Then you will have a chance to learn some cl@ss!

He's a SWA you unemployable windbag. And I'm not a RL pilot. Not that you would know the difference.

Not that it matters but pretty sure he is still a flex pilot unless he recently left. He and I have traded PMs and I know who he is; almost positive he is still at Flex. If he did recently leave, I say way to go and godspeed.

Well I think it does matter actually. These particular topics being very specific to current employment culture and all.

I know of six who are leaving/already gone in the last week. Good for sdcfi is he's one of the.

DoH you bring up a point that has me wondering...

Handshuch is yammering on about job fairs, interviews etc but it just occured to me... don't we still have furloughs on the street?

There should not be a single interview or job fair in light of this. I certainly hope the union lawyers are paying attention. I'm a smart guy and it totally byp***************ed my thought process until today's posts.

They're trying to cut all the furloughed guys loose with the VSP to get rid of yes votes for a decert this December. This has been obvious since last year when they hoped all the "company haters" would leave. Then, they're going to pronounce how great things are because we're now attending job fairs, the first being May 5th in Chicago. How is this not blatantly obvious to everyone??

To many good jobs out there for anyone to come here. Soon as their told the last Cla$$ was furloughed 4 months later you really think anyone is gonna take this place over a airline not to mention the regionals are paying more then our captains are making. You would have to be pretty desperate to be a new hire here

Not sure about that. Naive, maybe. Prospective new-hires will be told that they'll have the opportunity to become Global or Gulfstream captains right away making $140,000 plus bonuses. Sounds too good to be true, right? Of course, but prospects who know nothing about this place or our recent history will take it hook, line, and sinker.

Latest resources

Back