Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah, those were the days..............

Yeah I wonder who raised Generation X?
Oh yeah and the profession was real professional back in the day. When flight attendants ran up to the cockpit flashing boobs for a nice landing. Maybe it was the all pro old school captain that caused more accidents in the old days than any Gen X squad. "CRM is for babies I'm the comander of this ship"

Within 50 years the US will be a third world country. Luckily I won't be around to watch....

I think Gen Y is the younger of the two.....ipod, cell phones, gel hair, cocky, arrogant, no respect for anyone older than they.

I'm a Gen Xer and DO NOT behave in that manner. I do agree, the younger generation's work ethic and lack of respect is pathetic. But then again, what do you expect from a bunch of kids from broken homes with no father around?

I think Gen Y is the younger of the two.....ipod, cell phones, gel hair, cocky, arrogant, no respect for anyone older than they.

I'm a Gen Xer and DO NOT behave in that manner. I do agree, the younger generation's work ethic and lack of respect is pathetic.

You guys are absolutely ridiculous, young and old. It's not an entire generation that is the problem, and it is not MTV. Before MTV there were hippies, before the hippies the world's problems were blamed on Rock 'n Roll. The problem is that every group of people is going to have inconsiderate, cocky a-holes. The people that you are complaining about are not the majority, they just stick out much more than the others, and that's the way they like it! Now the passengers on the other hand...

Latest resources

Back