Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The entire pilot staff at NJ is distracted with this

I haven't really payed attention or read any of b19's posts until now and I'm a little confused. If he doesn't work for netjets, what exactly is the point of all this effort he is putting into his posts? why does he care what goes on at netjets? It seems he's just like every other Republican left out there; always bashing the opposing view instead of rallying his own, and always emphasizing his hatred of someone else's beliefs instead championing his.

I don't always agree with you netjet guys but, it does none of us any good battle each other. We don't have a union, I wonder why he doesn't speak of how awesome we are for not having one? Anyway, I'm tired and have already put more thought into this than my brain normally allows. Have a good one guys.

I have many times. But it's so much easier to point out all the flaws of a union company than point out the quietness and well run non-union companies.

All the silence of those non union pilots not in turmoil is so peaceful than those union pilots that are trying to figure out what to do with their careers is deafening and speaks volumes.

Just think of the decision they face. If they choose not to take one of these lucrative packages now, it might not be there again if the numbers are not high enough for staff reduction. Then, they could get furloughed anyway and lose one of these packages. Imagine, behind door number one is a package, or you can wait for door number 2 and get a straight furlough in six months...

That's a hell of way to place a family into turmoil, and that is everybody, not just a handful of guys at the bottom...

The entire pilot staff at NJ is distracted with this, not to mention everybody else...

well we altered the CBA to take pay cuts and other measures to prevent job-loss.....

and you're still not happy?

What gives?

You should be very happy at what's happening.

YOU Dumb azz Da19

AT LEAST THEY HAVE TWO DOORS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!!!! SO ME ONE FRACTIONAL COMPANY IN THE FACE OF FURLOUGHS THAT GAVE THEIR FURLOUGHEES A CHOICE!!!!!!!

WHAT A MORON

Why do you people continue to respond to this guy...you have given him a lot of power over you.

Ignore list works nicely.

well we altered the CBA to take pay cuts and other measures to prevent job-loss.....

and you're still not happy?

What gives?

You should be very happy at what's happening.

There has been ZERO alteration to the CBA. There are LOAs affording pilots the free choice to volunteer to participate in a number of job loss mitigation programs. If a pilot chooses not to participate, all conditions of the origional CBA will remain in place.

Either situation may or may not lead to eventual involuntary separations. No one knows at this point. If the economy does not rebound in a reasonable time frame, not ONE company will be able to maintain excess staff on their payroll, regardless of cutbacks, and regardless of union/non-union status.

Not really an issue Broke, other than to dispell part of the crap coming out of a certain individual's mouth. He's been saying for a long time we'd have to change our contract, and we have not done so, even now.

This is a cooperative effort by ALL Netjets employees, to include non-union (for now) NJI, NJE, non-managed EJM, non-flying staff, etc. Frankly, it's a first for aviation, and our union was instrumental in molding the form, working directly with senior management, for all employees to choose from, for the sole purpose of presereving our company and ALL its employees. A very important distinction.

yup...i bet it irritates him to no end that union-pilots STILL have a job.

I dont know what pisses me off more......a$$ hole terrorists or a management hag that wishes pilots to be outta work.

Latest resources

Back