Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you guys continue to have debates with this a.ssclown..

The term "guys" is often used when addressing a mixed gender group. This time I will be glad to separate myself from the guys...from my view..

This message is hidden because B19 Flyer is on your ignore list.

That said, the gentlemen (a distinction excluding the fudspinner) are posting good information of interest to many in the frac community.

Can you say, "The historically expensive Industry Leading Contract has failed?"

I've used the example many times about how unions loved the highly paid CEOS when the industry leading contracts were signed, then hating them and blaming them for the failure when the economy stuttered.

Well, the economy has stuttered, and it's time to blame the industry leading contract for what's happened, not bad management.

The cost needs to be brought into line, and this ain't it folks... It's not enough of an effort by the union.

The losses due to returned aircraft dwarf the entire payroll of the CBA. Did the CBA cause the economy to tank?

The reason we know this is true is that for every airplane that is returned to NJ ... that reduces the need for 6 pilot jobs....

The cost of 6 pilots is many times less than the cost of buying back an airplane in Cash ... plus the loss of Monthly management Revenues... And the losses reported due to Mark-to-Market accounting rules.

The current situation is NOT due to the CBA....

How much did that degree from Clown School cost you?

The losses due to returned aircraft dwarf the entire payroll of the CBA. Did the CBA cause the economy to tank?

The reason we know this is true is that for every airplane that is returned to NJ ... that reduces the need for 6 pilot jobs....

The cost of 6 pilots is many times less than the cost of buying back an airplane in Cash ... plus the loss of Monthly management Revenues... And the losses reported due to Mark-to-Market accounting rules.

The current situation is NOT due to the CBA....

How much did that degree from Clown School cost you?

I think whatever college he went to he should go get a refund......after management taked their cut first of cource.

Hmm, it looks to me like there will be a lot of people whose paychecks are not going to be the same.

Wait a minute... "it looks like there will be" and " It looks like there are" are NOT the same thing.

So, let's get our facts straight since you seem to have a lot of trouble in that realm. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has lost a job here.

Feel free to spin this any way that makes you feel good. If a person takes an early out that is VOLUNTARY, then that is not a job loss. It was VOLUNTARY, you know, acting on one's own free will?

Why do you guys continue to have debates with this a.ssclown..

I don't see it so much as a debate as a FACT driven beat down.

Notice that he is on a solo quest of disinformation. At least in '04 management had a TEAM of misinformation peddlers.

I guess they learned their lesson and pared back the payroll!

I haven't really payed attention or read any of b19's posts until now and I'm a little confused. If he doesn't work for netjets, what exactly is the point of all this effort he is putting into his posts? why does he care what goes on at netjets? It seems he's just like every other Republican left out there; always bashing the opposing view instead of rallying his own, and always emphasizing his hatred of someone else's beliefs instead championing his.

I don't always agree with you netjet guys but, it does none of us any good battle each other. We don't have a union, I wonder why he doesn't speak of how awesome we are for not having one? Anyway, I'm tired and have already put more thought into this than my brain normally allows. Have a good one guys.

I haven't really payed attention or read any of b19's posts until now and I'm a little confused. If he doesn't work for netjets, what exactly is the point of all this effort he is putting into his posts? why does he care what goes on at netjets? It seems he's just like every other Republican left out there; always bashing the opposing view instead of rallying his own, and always emphasizing his hatred of someone else's beliefs instead championing his.

I don't always agree with you netjet guys but, it does none of us any good battle each other. We don't have a union, I wonder why he doesn't speak of how awesome we are for not having one? Anyway, I'm tired and have already put more thought into this than my brain normally allows. Have a good one guys.

that's kinda the whole question....I dont work at FLEX and yet I dont post stuff about their company.....weird huh?

It is interesting that in some minds, the union is the root of all problems at NJA - yet the lack of union in other places certainly hasn't guaranteed success, or at the very least no one has pointed out how no union at flex or shares has allowed them to prosper. Most would consider NJA the fractional leader in market share and size. I'm sure the number of applicants and the explosion in growth it experienced had absolutely nothing to do with the Union or the CBA.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back