Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aw crap, B19 changed his color from blue to red. He must be really mad from being proven wrong. Poor little critter.

Aw crap, B19 changed his color from blue to red. He must be really mad from being proven wrong. Poor little critter.

Didn't even 'sound' like him, the syntax was all wrong.
Has the torch been passed to another Ford/Harrison hack?

No one is losing their job. No one has lost their job, and in my opinion no one is going to lose their job at NetJets. Yet again B19 is WRONG.

dont bother to respond.....we'll respect you more if you just say "good job guys, nice to see everyone happy" and we talk about something else.

No one is losing their job. No one has lost their job, and in my opinion no one is going to lose their job at NetJets. Yet again B19 is WRONG.

LOL, I guess some would use the logic the 'golden parachutes' many airline executives have taken were really furloughs in disguise.......

of course I'm all for any management folks that think the employees are 'disposable' should be the first ones to be furloughed......

If it quacks like a duck.. it's a duck....

If one single person takes a package to not fly, they in essence are accepting a temp "lay-off" or voluntary furlough.

Call it what you want, but that person can't go out and earn a full paycheck flying for NJ because the contract is TOO EXPENSIVE and something had to be done to offset the cost.

Those that don't take packages will earn full income and not be contributing to helping their brethren.

You told me this couldn't happen fischman.... like always, YOU WERE WRONG.

The success is based on the profitability of the company

b19 ill accept your surrender. No furloughs, no cuts, everything is voluntary.

maybe it's best if you just read for a while and not post anything.

just accept that the union and the company get along nd work through the problems and come out with something that is new SAVES JOBS.

Show some respect for what we did, learn from it.

Dont bother to reply, it is futile. This IS real and it is happening RIGHT NOW. Netjets set a precedence yesterday.

I accept your surrender.

Broke,

This hasn't saved jobs. All it has done is provide an emergency measure in a desperate attempt to avoid furloughs and renegotiating the contract.

The only way this can be deemed a success is that the balance sheet for B-H commends NJ for contributing to the profits. Uncle Warren is known for his candor in the report. He'll be the one that judges the success in his opinion on the profitability of the company, not how big a boat you can buy.

Don't tell me... I got it... You were absent the day they passed out brains in school, right?

If not, then you probably will be able to tell us all how a Contract caused reduced sales and demand... right?

You will probably be able to tell us how the CBA caused management to hire 400 pilots for expected aircraft deliveries and demand for this year that never happened?

You will probably be able to explain how the CBA caused hundreds of workers to be Furloughed at Cessna and Hawker Beech when NJ cancelled and delayed aircraft orders?
O Knowledgeable One ... We anxiously await your illuminated explanations....

Enlighten us ... Please....

Last edited:
Broke,

This hasn't saved jobs. All it has done is provide an emergency measure in a desperate attempt to avoid furloughs and renegotiating the contract.

The only way this can be deemed a success is that the balance sheet for B-H commends NJ for contributing to the profits. Uncle Warren is known for his candor in the report. He'll be the one that judges the success in his opinion on the profitability of the company, not how big a boat you can buy.

whatever...like i said, i accept your surrender. I dont harm prisoners.

Last edited:
If one single person takes a package to not fly, they in essence are accepting a temp "lay-off" or voluntary furlough.

Call it what you want, but that person can't go out and earn a full paycheck flying for NJ because the contract is TOO EXPENSIVE and something had to be done to offset the cost.

Those that don't take packages will earn full income and not be contributing to helping their brethren.

You told me this couldn't happen fischman.... like always, YOU WERE WRONG.
OH, one more thing, B, before you get really uptight, I'm going to tell you a little secret that will really butter your noodle. This wasn't just given to the pilot group. Similar plans were created ( or are in the process) for all groups, union, non-union. Pilot, Non-pilot.
So, B, what I am really trying to tell you is, this is a company wide thing, so your drabble about the CBA was too expensive is hogwash, bunk, BS, drivvel, bupkis, zip, just plain ol' not true. SO , My dear, dear B19, "YOU WERE WRONG!""
Now get back in your hole.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back