• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On demand freight dogs.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont think our planes have sat any during the last two weeks other than for scheduled mx. Hope these are the early signs of a busy summer.

Looks like it might be picking up. I didn't think that it would be picking up yet with the economy like it is. Come on busy months!

Who do you fly for aucfi?

The old ACC Falcons. Hows that going? I haven't seen those airplanes in a long time. They still painted the same? One of our dispatchers just left to go up there.

A few of them have been freshly painted. I think they are still doing conformity stuff. I havent heard much else about them except they arent taking us Shorts guys off the Shorts to fly em :(

A few of them have been freshly painted. I think they are still doing conformity stuff. I havent heard much else about them except they arent taking us Shorts guys off the Shorts to fly em :(

you're upset about moving from a shorts to a falcon? am i missing something?

you're upset about moving from a shorts to a falcon? am i missing something?

I dont know am I missing something? EDIT: I read it wrong. Yes Id like to go to the Falcons but they arent moving anyone from the Shorts to the Falcons. Plenty of Falcon drivers out there with experience (and types) to fill those seats.

Last edited:
I dont know am I missing something? EDIT: I read it wrong. Yes Id like to go to the Falcons but they arent moving anyone from the Shorts to the Falcons. Plenty of Falcon drivers out there with experience (and types) to fill those seats.

Be nice if you were able to head over to the Falcon and fly both...hope it works out well for you guys!

Latest resources

Back