• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On demand freight dogs.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mine would be too if it weren't for all these AirNet runs we've been covering for the last couple months. 3 out of 4 of our Caravans are taken next week on starcheck runs. Other than that, it's pretty quiet. Just some auto parts and such.

Hi!

We've been REALLY busy the last few days.

cliff
YIP
YIP-RFD-SFD-BIL-SEA-MCC-DAL-YIP

Hi!

We've been REALLY busy the last few days.

cliff
YIP
YIP-RFD-SFD-BIL-SEA-MCC-DAL-YIP

sounds like 2 days of flying at best, not to bust your bubble but i dont consider that really busy. jan and feb have been dragging.

We've been hit and miss, this last week was fairly busy, for February that is. This time of year is typically slow for ondemand. Slow for me though is still 80hrs a month, so I'd say we're holding our own.

We've been hit and miss, this last week was fairly busy, for February that is. This time of year is typically slow for ondemand. Slow for me though is still 80hrs a month, so I'd say we're holding our own.

Our falcons are average, its the time of year, slow to average, one year is busy one year is fast the next is slow, its that type of job. My good friend on -9s at usa jet has actually been unusally busy but he said their falcons are typical this time of year, yip can answer that.

I've barely seen any aji or ccy birds out at all, you guys busy yet this year?

Its funny whenever some one tries to get in the on dmead sector and asks how much time will they fly per month.

Keep it real, see you at palenque!

Last edited:
aji has been hit or miss. i flew everyday last rotaton, this one sitting around a bunch. word on the street is that ccy is close to going belly up.

aji has been hit or miss. i flew everyday last rotaton, this one sitting around a bunch. word on the street is that ccy is close to going belly up.

I heard that too but didnt want to spread rumors.

This industry changes more than day to day.

Ohh I aint goin down on the border with any of you tonight!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back