Omni Intel?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

need2fly

Just got a call for an interview next week. Does anybody have any current intel on the interview process and the company?

TIA,

N2F

Are you breathing? Good, you're hired. At least that's what it felt like for me, but that was a few years ago.

Just got a call for an interview next week. Does anybody have any current intel on the interview process and the company?

TIA,

N2F

N2F,

Good job on securing the interview. Any idea what aircraft type they are hiring for? I know they are getting a few 767s but they could be hiring onto the DC10 to replace pilots moving to the 767s... Did they mention aircraft type to you?

Good luck!

N2F,

Good job on securing the interview. Any idea what aircraft type they are hiring for? I know they are getting a few 767s but they could be hiring onto the DC10 to replace pilots moving to the 767s... Did they mention aircraft type to you?

Good luck!

It is for 75/76 FO.

I have a few friends that have gotten on recently. Basically, if you're interviewed you're hired unless you're a total pr!ck. Relax. You're trying to convince them you're not going to be a problem.

Anyone have any insight into what the schedule on the 75/76 looks like? I know they schedule for 18 on but is that always done or at their option? Any chance of a lighter schedule or can you excpect to be out 18 each and every month? Thanks!

My father in law fly's for them 18 on 12off or 9 on 6 off. Not sure if you get to pick either or, or if seniority based!

Latest resources

Back